If Only It Were That Simple...

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by cypher21, Dec 8, 2015.

1. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This nikka is a clown...I'm afraid for my nephews growing up in this country...The reaction the the first Black president over 8 years is a blatant racists leading in the Presidential polls.

grownman and cypher21 dapped this.
  3. cypher21

cypher21 Deactivated Account
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Not looking
    And what's worse is this manic is actually leading the candidacy!! It;s scary really when who think about all the things that have come out of this person's mouth that people agree with.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Artistic Arsonist, Tyroc and grownman dapped this.
  4. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    The crazy thing to me is not so much what he said cause i don't take him serious but he has such a following. I mean hes leading the republican polls. Its very disturbing that he has such a large following. It makes Its almost like if your an rich white male you can do or say any kind of outrageous thing and people will defend you.

5. GaTekno84

GaTekno84 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Married
    Trump is my favorite Republican. It's those lying hypocritical christain conservatives I cant stand. I dont mind him saying he'll close the borders to mexicans or middle easterns. Those groups havent done black people any favors and low key hate us.

The republican party is too fractured right now to pull off a national election, but im enjoying the circus. Personally I'm leaning towards Bernie Sanders right now.

6. GaTekno84

GaTekno84 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Married

#1 - brotha on the left can get it

#2 - I've traditionally voted democrat in national elections, but for the first time in my life im peeking over the fence. I recently asked a group of black males what they thought of Trump, and it seems like I'm a lone wolf. Am I? If the vote was today and the choices were Hillary or Trump, my vote would be for Trump. There are some Strong females that would do great as president, but I dont feel like Hillary is one of them. Is it possible to write-in Michelle Obama?

7. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    What is it about Trump that makes you want to vote for him? Is it what he's saying it, or is it the fact that he's not afraid to say what he feels?

8. GaTekno84

GaTekno84 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Married
    I like his 'pro America and fuck everybody else' stance on the issues. I also think he's a DL democrat. Check out his stance on social issues back in the 90's.

9. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    There's no "almost like..." to it, BRO. if you're rich, and white (and preferably old) in the U.S. you can do and say anything (as long as it doesn't benefit black and brown folk) and you will be supported and defended.

mojoreece, SB3, cypher21 and 2 others dapped this.
  10. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    All of that makes for a fun election cycle, but there's a reason we have diplomacy lol. Just like in any other professional setting you can't just say whatever you want and not expect negative repercussions. Also, if you really pay attention, he doesn't have an actual plan. Just ideas. If he's just acting that way to get votes, then he's just as bad as every other politician, and if he's not, he's woefully unprepared to deal with the global political climate.

alton dapped this.