I'm Actually Surprised The Walking Dead is Introducing Ezekiel & Shiva This Season

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Nick Delmacy, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    The Walking Dead Season 7 Comic-Con 2016 Official Trailer.jpeg
    Shown in the new Comic-Con trailer (see below), Ezekiel and Shiva are both fan favorites in the comics...but I always assumed that bringing a black dreadlocked dude with a pet Tiger to this show would be too ridiculous but I guess I was wrong.

TheWalkingDead108_p1.jpeg

I will def say that the show and comic book are not the greatest but I will give props to the creator and producers for focusing on multiculturalism from the very beginning.

Juan-Carlos and mojoreece dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    You beat me in posting this on the boards because I was curious to know your thoughts about Ezekiel and the trailer.
    I agree.

3. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    The dude they've cast to play Ezekiel is actually kinda easy on the eyes to me.
    The trailer actually makes this coming season look like it could be enjoyable...I know it won't be and it'll be another season of every character on their knees Rick sucking

Dear non existent sky entity, I've watched this crappy show with all its crappy characters from the beginning. Please stop focusing on the crazy white unkillable dude and his cyclopean crazy daughter/son. Please let this trailer truly reflect what's to come. In return, I promise to keep watchING this crappy show and it's even crappier spin off show and all of its crappier characters.

OckyDub dapped this.