I'm currently writing a fiction story

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by Boaxy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm currently writing a fiction story.

It's a crime/action/thriller/suspense with very subtle hints of it being a romantic thriller. Maybe mild dark and black comedy moments as well. But it's not a comedy. In fact just because it's cypheravenue, I give a spoiler and will say the story is very quite sad.

It's about a bunch of guys, some of them are gay/bi from different races and who are kinda outcasts from society. They decide to do bank robberies and bank heists and other organized crime like that.

Being a gay black feminine man, I just like writing and making characters. I have over 5000 characters.

Most of the book is going to tie into life experiences I had, and shit I had witnessed in my life.

How my mother died when I was 9 of illness. My twin brother sadly passed away when he was 14 of cancer. It's sad. I'm 27 now and I still am sad about it.

I don't know if I'm going to get the story published. I mean it would be nice to put it on Amazon and for it to be made into a movie someday lol. But I expect it to be finished before June.

I was gonna research some stuff up, but I don't care.

It's fiction. You don't have to take it seriously. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it.

But yeah. I just wanted to post this, as this as I like to write.

#1 Boaxy, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    itsumoconfused dapped this.
  2. BK Royce

BK Royce Lurker

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    Not looking
    How far are you with your story now? Is sounds like a pretty interesting concept. Good luck with your story.

itsumoconfused dapped this.
  3. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I have a couple chapters completed, but to be honest, since I made this post, I go back and forth as to whether I want to complete the book.

It's not that I don't think I can do it. I can. I can possibly finish the book in a few days with 150k words give or take if I was really committed. As I type fast, and the story and plot points are already mapped out in my head.

The fact I want to release the book with my legal name, and this book is gonna be tied to me.

You know how black people are, especially being this is a book around not only crime, but with gay relations, and there is interracial crime bonding and forming gangs and stuff like that.

So I'm just scared I'm gonna be judged on the book.

As a gay black feminine man, I want to try to adapt to normal society as much as I can, and hopefully find love and acceptance.

I'm just scared I'm writing and becoming a writer for the wrong reasons.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to give up writing or daydreaming or arts. As I love writing and music and I like to dance as well. I like to hip hop dance and breakdance and do gymnastics and stuff like that.

At this point, I kinda want to just keep the story in my thoughts.

But I don't know. I could just as easily change my mind.

Something is telling me just to complete the story anyways, but I don't know.

But yeah.

4. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    STORY IS FINISHED. I FINISHED IT RECENTLY. :)

5. Atomicbomb

Atomicbomb Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Congrats on your first novel and I hope that this one is not the last! Would you like to print it out or publish somewhere online? I also write stories and essays for the soul but apart from that, I create content for academic blog at GPALabs. I really think that your experience could be interesting for other readers

#5 Atomicbomb, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019