Immovable Idiot vs Unstoppable Stupidity

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Tyroc, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    This Sarah Palin-Azealia Banks Feud Is a Historic Moment For Public Stupidity

2 of America's best and not so brightest in a twitter bytch fight.

Ellie Shechet

[​IMG]

Azealia Banks and Sarah Palin, two of America’s most confused citizens, have finally found each other on social media—and friends, it is a thing to behold.

Rapper and reliably unhinged person Azealia Banks (remember “When I use the word ‘faggot,’ it comes from a feminist point of view”?) recently recommended that the Twitter community round up “the biggest burliest blackest negroes” and “let them run a train on [Sarah Palin],” in apparent reaction to a satirical news story that “quoted” Palin as saying black people “willingly accepted slavery.” Palin has said many, many terrible things, but this was, again, not an actual quote.

Banks deleted the tweets, but here are some screenshots, via Mediaite:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Azealia Banks, angered into an offensive rant by a fake news story, has gifted Sarah Palin with truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity—the chance to win an argument. Of course, as we can see in just the first line of this response and one very hip incorporation of the phrase “wigging out,” Palin could not help but be equally stupid in the process.

Linking to a Breitbart article that declares “Rapper Azealia Banks Calls for Sarah Palin to be Gang-Raped by Black Men,” Palin writes:

Hey Female Rapper - listen up, little darling. No one has any idea what you’re wigging out about in these bizarre, violent rants against me, but you’re obviously not exercising enough intelligence to acknowledge you’ve been sucked into believing some fake interview in which I supposedly offered comments representing the antithesis of my truth.

In this life, you’re blessed to have been given an influential platform. So have I. Why don’t we strengthen both our platforms and work together on something worthwhile - like condemning racism, along with empowering young women to defend themselves against a most misogynist, degrading, devastating assault perpetrated by evil men - rape.

Thanks. And now I’ll go through my young daughter’s playlist to make sure there hasn’t been any inadvertent addition of any anti-woman, pro-rape garbage that you seem to endorse, which perpetuates the cultural challenges we face in America. I encourage other parents to do the same.

God bless you Ms. Banks, as you consider a change of heart.

- Sarah Palin

In the original version of this post, which has apparently been edited, Palin wrote “condoning racism” instead of “condemning racism.” Easy to get the two mixed up!

Ah, this was fun.

2. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This has to be the most beautiful thing to hit the Interwebs this week. I'm still giggling at the absurdity of it all.

Tyroc dapped this.
  3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    LOL....I still agree with Banks and everything she said.

4. Tyroc

Daps Received:
    I hate to agree with anything she says but I concur.

5. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Sarah Palin: ‘I’m suing Azealia Banks’

Azealia Banks has issued a public apology to Sarah Palin after the former Alaska governor announced plans to sue the controversial rapper for attacking her in a series of vulgar tweets.

"I've had enough of the unanswered threats and attacks against my family and me," Mrs. Palin told People magazine. "So, for the first time I'm going to enjoy the only retribution some protected 'celebrities' seem to understand - I'm suing Azealia Banks and can't wait to share my winnings with others who have gone defenseless against lies and dangerous attacks far too long."

Ms. Banks sparked a wave of backlash this week after issuing a series of now-deleted tweets that called for a group of black men to "run a train" on Mrs. Palin.

"Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut" and be forced to perform oral sex on a black man before being "locked in a cupboard," Ms. Banks tweeted, according to screenshots obtained by the Media Research Center. "Let's find the biggest burliest blackest negroes and let them run a train on her. Film it and put it on worldstar."

Mrs. Palin responded in a Facebook post calling the comments "anti-woman" and "pro-rape garbage." It wasn't until after she threatened to take legal action against Ms. Banks that the rapper issued a public apology on her Tumblr account, People reported.

"Dear Sarah Palin, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits and in good health," Ms. Banks wrote. "I want to start this letter off by telling you that I actually, really like you. While many other American people may see you as someone to be ridiculed, I truly believe that you possess a certain 'je ne sais quoi,' (a french term which is often interpreted to denote one's inexplicable charisma.)"

"Given a bit of book-reading/media-training/patience, that charisma could become your magic carpet," she continued. "There is something very charismatic and misunderstood about you. The misunderstood bit oftentimes reminds me of myself. You're very passionate about the things you believe in, super determined, and most certainly aware of who you are and where you stand in this world, as a parent, as a politician, but most importantly, as a woman.

"I sincerely apologize for any emotional distress or reputational scarring i may have caused you," Ms. Banks wrote. "In my honest defense, i was completely kidding. I happen to have a really crass, New-York-City sense of humor, and regularly make silly jokes in attempts make light of situations which make me uncomfortable. As the fabric of the American Nation is EMBEDDED with racism, I merely made a raCIALly driven joke to counter what i believed to be real, raCIST rhetoric."

Mrs. Palin told People that Ms. Banks "engages in a form of racism and hate that is celebrated by some in the perverted arm of pop culture, but is condemned by those who know it's tearing our country apart."

"Others may keep turning a blind eye to problems like Azealia's mouth; I choose to take a stand against it and the double standards that result in her actually being rewarded for her divisive tactics and aggressively inciting violence," she added.

6. Tyroc

Daps Received:
    8 years of hate speech from the Gorgon and it now wants to sue when the hate is reflected back on itself!?