Inside Gays for Trump’s Deploraball Dance Party

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Jan 21, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    This looks painful and creepy...
    Gays for Trump President Peter Boykin (right) and his husband hosted the Inaugural Deploraball at the Bolger Center in Potomac, Maryland on January 20, 2017.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    In the waning hours of Jan. 20, as Donald Trump and his wife Melania danced on a rendition of Frank Sinatra’s My Way at the Freedom Ball, a different kind of celebration was taking place just a few miles away.

In Potomac, Md., the members of Gays for Trump hosted their Inaugural Deploraball. The attendees – not all of them were gays – had traveled from all over the country, ready to stand up to the criticism they’ve received from more liberal members of the gay community. “Theres no such thing as a traditional Republican anymore,” said Gays for Trump’s president Peter Boykin, who was the host and master of ceremonies. “They try to throw Gays for Trump in the Alt-Right [category] but I think we are the Alt-Alt-Right.”

At the door to the event Keith McLeod from Georgia was wearing a mask of Pepe the Frog, the fictional character that’s become a popular symbol of defiance among some people who self identify as “Deplorable,” a term used by Hillary Clinton to criticize some of Trump’s supporters.

McLeod, who made it clear that he wasn’t gay, had such a good time at the Gays for Trump event at the last RNC that he decided to join them again last night. “I’m so fed up with liberals you have no idea,” he told TIME. “I’m so glad they took a hit today. No one respects us anymore. Trump will make them respect us again.”

Andy Barr, another man who identified as a gay ally from Seattle and who donned a gold Lamé suit, met most of the people attending the event through Twitter. When asked about Vice President Mike Pence’s history on speaking out against gay marriage his response echoed a sentiment that many of the attendees throughout the night repeated: “He will not be the executive. Let’s give Mr. Pence the benefit of the doubt. We saw Mr. Trump holding the LGBT flag. Let’s see how it goes in the future.”

Boykin agreed. “People can grow,” he said, before adding that he had already registered the “Gays for Pence” trademark. For the master of ceremonies, the priority today is “to fight against the notion of the LGBT liberal.” During a late-night speech, he pushed his point. “I want to balance the LGBT community, not try to destroy the liberal LGBT community,” he said. “We need everybody out there together but we have to have a seat at the table.”

Inside Gays for Trump's Deploraball Dance Party

2. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Well...looks like we won't have to wait long.
    Texas Court Hearing Case to Limit Gay Marriage Legalization
    Texas Court Hearing Case to Limit Gay Marriage Legalization

Mendizi and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I wonder do they think the Mexicans serving them are taking away jobs from Americans?

Cyrus-Brooks and Mendizi dapped this.
  4. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Irrelevant. By paying them below minimum wage, not giving them benefits, and not paying payroll taxes, they're being smart and savvy businessmen like their idol. Republicans have finally found a cheap, expendable, and renewable resource.#Trumponomics

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  5. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
  6. Mendizi

Mendizi Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Speechless

7. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I'm sure if and when Trump is impeached and Mike Pence becomes president they will be the first ones burned at the stake in the new American Christian theocracy. All jokes aside I'm willing to bet the VP and attorney general Sessions will do everything in their power to make life a living hell for LGBT people in the USA. Trump's "conservative" Supreme Court picks will rule that such actions are "constitutional." We have everyone here should be worried. I for one am hoping through next four years goes so badly that Trump is a 1 term president.

alton dapped this.