Best Posts in Thread: Inside the Mind of Octavius Williams: Part 2

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I liked Part 1 and Part 2. All my closest black, gay and masculine-leaning male friends all come from Cypher Avenue. I am glad we all have been able to be vulnerable with each other. We gotta support each other for real. At the end of the day we are getting judged everyday by those inside & outside our community. We are getting killed left and right in USA. I am NOT my brother's keeper. I am my BROTHER.

TreDaDon, DreG, OckyDub and 1 other person dapped this.
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Yo. First off, I think it's great that ur doin this! Grown azz gay men bein open and honest, keeping it 100 is sorely lacking. I get it. It's very difficult to be/feel sooo marginalized all of ur life, and not develop a few chips and guards. It broke my heart hearing the level of guard you have up, specifically pertainimg to Nick. He's never made a secret of how hard it is to get you out of the house. It sounds like ur biggest issue is vulnerability. Ur a dope azz dude, no reason for you to be letting the past keep standing in your way man. Making new friends is def difficult in ur day to day, but the last vacay I went on was w @ControlledXaos @klothesminded @questforknowledge, and I met them all here on CA. That's why Im always trying to push you guys into being active participants. The group of active members you guys have built ARE NOT the killers,or bad guys. Camaraderie is not impossible. My closest friend is a str8 dude, and Im the 'best man' in his wedding. Str8s can actually be aight these days man. Ijs, I really appreciate you for doing posts like this. I know it's much easier said than done, but please dont feel like ur only opps to build genuine relationships w good gay guys ended at 30.