Internet for a laptop

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology' started by ColumbusGuy, Jan 30, 2017.

1. ColumbusGuy

ColumbusGuy
    Expand Collapse
    Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Anyone have any ideas for the best/cheapest internet connection for a laptop? Wireless or (if it has to be... not wireless)? Anything but the hated TimeWarner/Spectrum. The wireless I have now is killing me with the cost and the damn slowdowns.

Any suggestions @Nick Delmacy (tech wizard that you are) or anyone else? Thanks.

*what I have now, well they were supposed to set the part where it can not 'go over' themselves. They did not, and after 17 days if internet service I get a call finally telling me that my current bill is about $450.00-for 17 days! Raised hell and got all of that removed-good thing I had a witness with me, and the person who said 'I never make mistakes' was proven wrong after we discovered that they had been trying to notify me by email- but she had the wrong email-not even my name! (too bad for her this happened in front of her supervisor, but she should have fessed up to her(multiple) mistakes and all. I hate having to raise hell and be an asshole in a public place(why they did not take me to a private office or something is on them) but I had no choice.

Tags:
  2. ColumbusGuy

ColumbusGuy
    Expand Collapse
    Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Thanks so much for the feedback guys, appreciate it.