Iyanla Fix My Life

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by takeyourmeds91, Mar 14, 2019.

1. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 14.42.56.png

Okay now hear my out....this show is good af. Because it's on Oprah's network and it's a show with a female lead, I think it kinda gets it's undue criticism. Once you get past those pieces, you'll see that her messages apply across a wide range of lifestyles.

I randomly watched an episode when she had a celebrity guest and I've been kinda hooked ever since. This woman has the God-given gift of speaking straight to the soul. I've learned so much about myself and how we operate as humans. This woman truly is one of a kind.

How many of yall have actually seen an episode? What do you think?

2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I see her more so as like an Aunt or older person in your family that can give u advice. She is not a licensed therapist so some stuff is out of her space to handle. But overall u can learn some general lessons from her, as well as be entertained at the same time lol.

I remember Iyanla years back when she use to be on "Starting Over" and guess appeared on Moesha. Glad to see her get back on her feet. It should be noted she comes from a New Thought and Afrocentric Ifá spiritual background . So a lot of her advise and spiritual view point comes for that that.

Winston Smith dapped this.