Jewish and Eastern European men

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Boaxy, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I know this place isn't necessarily for black/urban gay men in western society, but that's what it seems like to me. So. This goes out to gay men or same gender attracted men in general, but keeping in mind black gay men in particular, as that's who I believe this place comprises most of.

But this, topic has been covered with straight women, but not so much with gay men. Even with straight black women. I know many black American women who are married to these types of guys.

I want to say as a black American homosexual man, over the past couple of years, I been really attracted to Jewish and Eastern European/Middle Eastern men of all degrees. (I put them apart of the same group, because my attraction ranges towards all of that.)

Here in the United States, they comprise of a big population, and here in Los Angeles, I see many of them.

The only issue, is that I feel most of these men don't find black people attractive, not just for love, but for interactions in general. So I feel like I'm wasting my time and living in an unrealistic paradox by infatuating over men like this.

I don't really see that many gay black men with guys like that. But I don't know.

So because of that, I feel trapped and I feel that these types of guys to persue as far as interpersonal an intimate close relationships are going to be difficult. I remember reading on another gay message board (I'm not gonna give the name..please lol), by a white gay man who I believe lived in Europe, said most guys like that seem to be attracted to black and dark skin gay men. That perhaps is true, but that doesn't mean they will still open their lives up to you.

I'm not saying they are racist, no I'm not, but, ugh. I don't know.

I remember that story of that gay black man who was nearly beaten to death by a bunch of Jewish/Eastern European men recently for unknown reasons in a gay village. Maybe him being gay was dismissive, and it was a racial attack, maybe it wasn't, I don't know. The story still doesn't add up, and it's concluded and finished but still.

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/gay-beating-victim-details-how-attacker-gouged-his-eye/

But despite all of that, it's just something I want to get out there.

This was just something that was on my mind and I wanted to post to get out there and off my chest. So, that's all.

Just wanted to post this here for any help and if someone else wanted to post on or offer their opinions, that would be nice.

#1 Boaxy, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    My thoughts are this. You're unlikely to score with the groups you're attracted to. Jewish people tend to partner up with other Jewish people. Even the ones that aren't particularly religious or orthodox still tend to stick to their group.

Eastern Europeans tend to be very racist especially against black people. I've read multiple articles warning black people not travel to eastern Europe. So you're unlikely to get any play there either. Same goes for Arabs. There's a long history of anti-black racism in Arab culture that goes back many centuries.

They might fuck you if they have a Mandingo fetish but that's probably as far as it will go. Which brings me to the dark skin thing most of the time when you see gay white guys who claim to be into black guys its more fetishism than actual attraction, appreciation, or romance. Dark skin black men plays into their fantasy of being ravaged by a "savage darkie" or Antebellum southern slave master, whipping his plantation n****rs.

I read the article you posted it was definitely an anti-gay attack. Orthodox Jews hate gays. The old testament of the bible does say that gay men should be executed so you do the math.