Kim Davis vs The Gays

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by Naturally10Me, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Naturally10Me

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    giphy.gif

So a gay couple goes to get marriage license and was denied by Kim Davis because of her religious views. She shortly after was fired and jailed. Couple still ended up getting there marriage license. Now as a person of Christian background I don't understand how Christians don't understand that when you go to work, you go to work. Its not our job to impose your beliefs on people. You are subject to the rules of the company in which you applied to work for. Its your job to be a light and do work. Being a light doesn't mean discriminate, preach, state your opinions or do anything that isn't not going to be living to your neighbor. State and church are separate. While many conservatives suggest is a conspiracy and Judicial tyranny, I suggest that it's the Law of the Land at work. We forget that America has Christian principles that have been the the subconscious way of living, but at no end has or will it be run like other countries where the Bible rules the land. We are Constitutionally driven, no Bible driven. Most Christians aren't taught that concept. People need to learn to read and study Constitutional/Law so events like this won't happen again. I was raised you go to work to work. Not talk to everybody telling all ya business...lol The church needs to reevaluate the way it teaches Christians, as due other extremely passionate religions, how to operate at work with denying ones subscribed faith. Its not persecution when your not abiding by the Law. The bible says give to Caesar what is Caesars and God what is Gods. Possibly what Caesar wanted from Kim is to just do her job. #WhatTheFuckKim Meme provided by @DreG

2. hannibal

Most Comedic Player Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I just wish she would go away

3. Naturally10Me

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    @hannibal Yep she's doesn't get it. I put her in 'the slow kids" section. Sadly, she has a lot of undiagnosed brothers and sisters as well.

4. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    She's the Christian equivalent of Joe The Plummer...she'll disappear soon enough.

BlackguyExecutive and Naturally10Me dapped this.
  5. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  6. Desh92

Desh92 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    What about her being married and remarried multiple times, its crazy.