Large Huntsman Spider Not Photoshopped

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Nov 4, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photos of a giant huntsman spider that was rescued in Queensland, Australia, last year are going viral — and people can’t believe their eyes.

“Yes, she is very real and very large and not photoshopped,” Barnyard Betty’s Rescue, a local animal sanctuary that rescued the spider, explained in a Facebook post on Thursday.

Though alarmingly large, huntsman spiders — with leg spans of up to 12 inches — are generally known to be gentle, harmless creatures.

This hairy, 8-legged spider nicknamed Charlotte is living proof.

Photos of a giant huntsman spider that was rescued in Queensland, Australia, last year are going viral — and people can’t believe their eyes.

“Yes, she is very real and very large and not photoshopped,” Barnyard Betty’s Rescue, a local animal sanctuary that rescued the spider, explained in a Facebook post on Thursday.

Though alarmingly large, huntsman spiders — with leg spans of up to 12 inches — are generally known to be gentle, harmless creatures.

This hairy, 8-legged spider nicknamed Charlotte is living proof.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Look if that spider made it long enough to get that big, let Charlotte live .

3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    That thing looks big enough to be a crab served up at Red Lobster! *shudders*. Yeah let it live-way over there in Australia!

Fanon dapped this.
  4. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Those things live here in the U.S. as well, tho not nearly as big. I remember when I was in Basic Training in S. Carolina, there was one in a foxhole I had to get into for AT4 Training, and that bitch was a LEAST 8in leg span. And they're NOT as gentle as this article makes them out to be. They will jump on you and bite you if you get to close. Luckily they're not venomous.

5. Artistic Arsonist

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I scroll down the boards to see if anything new has come up and I stumble upon images of a large spider. Now I can't sleep. I'm all for letting it live, but it must stay in Australia.

Fanon dapped this.
  6. Fanon

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship