Learning to use the CA site...

Discussion in 'Site Questions, Support and Feedback' started by RobFather X, Feb 10, 2016.

1. RobFather X

Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    So check it: I decided to stay logged on CA because I made a decision to visit this site a few times a day. Yet it seems just as I'm think that I'm successfully beginning to learn how to navigate this site/forum page, there seems to be (maybe there isn't but seems to be) a new change(s) made here or there.
    Now, I'm all for improving things for efficiency's sake but...Damn! I sometimes feeling as if I'm trying to climb a slipping slope or walk on ice. Just when I think I've got somewhat of a grip or a good foothold, suddenly...OOPS... I'm back down to the "website ground"...flat on my ass!
    Mind you, I'm not complaining too much... and perhaps I feel the way I do because of my inexperience with being in a chat room of this nature.
    I dunno. I just wanted you guys to know. It's just very d-i-f-f-e-r-e-n-t! It has to be easier. Right?