Lenny Kravitz is the type of Unbothered I aim for.

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Lancer, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

The first time I saw Lenny Kravitz, was way back when MTV showed music videos. I was so amazed 'Who is this black man, with the Fela type pants, shirtless, playing rock like music? That was when I was small in Nigeria, and the bootleg guys I use to get CD's from, on the Red light District, did not care for him to bootleg his music.
    Fast forward now, I am all caught up with him. I love his style,voice, music and just his aura. I kind of get the vibe he has hooked up with dudes, he gives me 'I am attracted to your energy' types irrespective of gender.
    His contribution to music in my opinion tends to be overlooked. He has worked with the greats and might I add still looks amazing, I will 100% get with him!

mojoreece and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I have loved Lenny Kravitz since I stumbled upon more of his music in college (2008-2012). I always loved the "Fly Away" song that dropped in the late 1990s. He released an album when I was in college called Black and White America that I loved so much (2011) because while he leans more into the pop/rock realm of music he always has his influences of funk, soul, R&B and even hip-hop at times.

He really does his own thing and I do think he does just kind of goes with the flow.

mojoreece, Winston Smith and Lancer dapped this.
  3. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    He would've been the next Prince if he caught on in the same way. Artistically, he's a spitting image.

mojoreece dapped this.