Best Posts in Thread: Looking for Love in Atlanta? Find A 'Better Way To Meet'!

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Are you tired of dealing with the facades and the pretentiousness that can come from online dating? I feel like finding love via Tinder and Jack'd and Grind'r and all those other mobile/online apps is very impersonal. What about you? If you live in the city of Atlanta, then there is definitely a better way to meet! There is a professional matchmaking service based out of Atlanta called 'Better Way to Meet' for gay and bisexual men that is black-owned! Here's a bit about it:

"We are a professional matchmaking service for gay and bisexual men in the Atlanta metropolitan area. This service was established to address the difficulties associated with making high-value, personal connections in the modern dating environment.

Our consultants arrange one-on-one meetings between compatible singles at fun, out-of-the-box venues throughout the city. We work with our clients to prepare them for each date and ensure they put their best foot forward."

Link to the website: Better Way to Meet

They have free and fun events as well as paid services for one-on-one consulting! I just went to one of their free events at Anchor Down Grille & Bar (aka Kompass) and it was so much fun meeting different men from different age groups, backgrounds, shades of black, personalities, etc. After the event, you find out who you match with after various group and one-on-one interactive activities. I got THREE matches with guys I genuinely found interesting through their personalities, conversations, and of course their looks hahaha. I'm going to reach out to all of them and I'm excited to see how things go!

mojoreece, Nicholan, DC. and 3 others dapped this.