Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood Casts Openly Gay Rapper, Milan Christopher

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Nigerian Prince, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    The season 2 premiere of Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood premieres on Monday, September 7, 2015 8pm EST / 7pm CST. Check out the SuperTrailer below with Milan Christopher by going to the 3:27 mark (until 4:04 mark) to see a preview of his relationship with a fellow artist, Miles, where they discuss religion, relationship, family and their (possible) future as a couple. The conflict in their relationship lies wherein Miles love for Milan Christopher causes an issue with his best friend, Amber, who is still in love with Miles. The male castmembers on the show has refused to film with Milan because allegedly they feel like Milan Christopher was cast on the show to boost ratings. Personally, I don't know for sure but I am really eager to see how their story will come out on one of vh1's most highly rated shows!

LHHH Supertrailer Link: http://www.vh1.com/shows/love-and-h...-2-extended-preview/1235343/video/#id=1737646

The season 2 premiere of Love and Hip-Hop: Hollywood premieres on Monday, September 7, 2015 8pm EST / 7pm CST.