Love and Hip Hop Hollywood S1 and S2...BYEEEEE LOL!

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Dante, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Over it!, but who's watching it.

FYI: Please respect all opinions.

2. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I used to honestly hate reality TV. I would stick to the news, old black sitcoms and some other music related programming. But when things in my life got so serious, my brother put me on to them and I watched Season 1 of LHHATL and I was hooked ever since. The main reason I got into LHH franchise was because I wanted to know what was up with K. Michelle, Rasheeda, Lil Scrappy, Fizz, Omarion, Soulja Boy, Teairra Mari, Ray J, and Olivia because I grew up to all their music when I was in middle school and high school.