love spells/voodoo magic

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Boaxy, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Have any of you done any love spells, or any voodoo, wicca type magic stuff?

I have in the past, I have to be honest.

I just feel lonely and I turn to stuff like that. I am Christian, and I'm a very spiritual person, and I do think it's possible for supernatural things to happen.

Being that I'm black and feminine, I feel like my life never goes the way I want it to, so I have these beliefs that magical things can happen to make my life better.

Anyways, I have done love spells before. None of them worked really, they always had bad results, except the last spell I did, I guess there could have been potential.

The spell required you to take something your crush or whatever was eating or wearing or a piece of their hair, anything tied to them. Then you say the spell while you're holding the item. This is supposed to make the person like you back. I did this to a guy I would always crush on, and see on my way home from work on the subway. I asked him out and he said no, and he was really angry and violent about it. So that spell didn't work.

The second spell I did was on this guy I had a crush on at a place I used to work at. This spell required you to take your crushes first and last name, and write a word related to love or romance or something like that for it from it. For example if your crush name was John Smith, you can use the word "hot". So you write that word on a piece of paper and say the spell, and it should work.

Not only did this spell not work, as I was rejected by the guy I did this spell on, I got fired from this job the week after I did this spell. I was gossiping to some coworkers during my break, and they fired me for no reason.

The third spell I did kind of worked but didn't really. It was this spell.

So basically you write your name, and your crushes name on a piece of paper backwards, and put it in a glass bottle, and put lovely things in it. I used rose petals, cinnamon and aloe leaves. I also decorated the outside of the bottle with ribbon and nice stuff like that.

I didn't have a crush at this time, I just wanted to find love, so I just wrote "any person" backwards on the paper.

Then the next part of the spell you take that bottle and put it somewhere where only you know, and is concealed. I live near the beach, so I picked this nice cove in a secret area that nobody goes to and put the bottle there.

The next night, I'm driving home from work and my car breaks down in the middle of nowhere.

At the time I didn't have roadside assistance, so I called a random tow truck driver off google to come and see what was wrong with my car.

The driver was this really nice Nick Frost looking guy.

Turns out I had a bad battery, and jumper cables would not be able to fix the issue as I needed a new battery altogether.

This guy was nice enough to tow my car a good 10 or so miles to an auto store, to where I was able to buy another battery, and this guy installed the battery in my car. All for free.

He was unfortunately straight, but he was so nice. I was chatting with him and turns out there is an obscure video game we both like.

So the spell did work, but not the way I wanted it to.

I think when you play with magic, stuff like this happens. I believe this is only proof that there is some stuff beyond your control in the world.

So does anyone else do spells, or wicca stuff or voodoo stuff or not?

I just wanted to know everyone else's opinion on this.

2. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    The Gay Love Potion #9
    [​IMG]

3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I'd be careful with "magic". If you're not careful, you could break off more than you can chew.

The best way to earn a man is genuinely.

There is a such thing as attracting a person on the same wavelength as you though. It's pretty much being yourself and going where the type of guys you like go

4. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Not really into that stuff. It doesn't work.
    If it worked I would be a millionaire living the good life with my harvard grad dark-skinned bearded muscular IG model looking husband.

5. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    But it's hard.

I'm already black and gay, like so fucking what?

I wish I could get a man through supernatural forces.

My only thing is when the magic doesn't work, or the person hates you or avoids you even more.

6. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    It's not just based on that.

I would never do magic to become rich.

But if I'm really liking a person, I wouldn't mind doing magic to get him.

7. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single

You're black and gay...and that means what?

You are surrounded by black & gay men, some closeted, some in relationships, many are not.

What do you think the problem is?

8. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I don't have the same swag as y'all though.

I'm clearly strange and alien wanting to do magic.

The only thing black about me is that I'm dark skinned. I think I have like hidden desires to be white.

I mean I don't know. I still have a ghetto and ratchet personality.

It's just hard to explain.

I just don't like being black and gay sometimes.