Malia Obama "Busted" Again?

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Sep 13, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Full disclosure and honesty. When I first saw the old pics and now the new pics, my first thoughts were, "she needs to stop trying to be friends with these white people who obviously don't give a damn about her and want to tarnish her image." Regardless however; she needs to pick some better friends period because Black ones can also be horrible.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jusrawb dapped this.
  2. jusrawb

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    She definitely needs to keep better company but on the other hand I'm like she is young and I hope she enjoys all the great college experiences that regular people do. Next video or picture I hope its of her slapping the person taking them.

OckyDub dapped this.
  3. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I agree...but this is not a good look for a President's daughter. You know that saying that Black folks got to work twice as hard.

Maybe her parents are thinking..."we both did (some of) this when we were young. We can't stop the world from talking sh!t about us and our family, so just have fun and be careful." ?

jusrawb and Jdudre dapped this.
  4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Big deal. This is ridiculous, kind of like a black guy demonizing a white woman cause she simply got sick.:franko1:

5. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    While I agree with what most people are trying too say I think the analogy is off. Thouse pictures representante what is happening around most college social gathering wither black or white or whatever race the only thing or two that is significant in all this is that it is the president daughter other then it's not that unusual a scene

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  6. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I think the vast majority of people(who do not have an 'agenda') think the same damn thing. Who gives a shit? There is really no 'anything' here. The 'agenda' people will always find something, fuk them. It is like the very old quote about Oakland California(forget who said it)..'there is no 'there' there. There is no 'here' here. This is really a nothing in search of a something.

7. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    smh...The dynamic that is being missed; Her activities are not the problem, the problem is opportunistic people that she is surrounding herself with who see her normal activities as a way to smear her and her parents.

The Obamas have had zero family scandals (unlike the other recent white first families) and now those who oppose them for simply existing while Black, now have 'something'. That something was provided by Malia's social circle.

itsumoconfused and Jdudre dapped this.
  8. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    This is absolutely ridiculous. Malia is a teenager and we have all been teenagers doing teenage things.

People fail to realize that kids of famous people and politicians don't ask for their lives to be scrutinized. Nor should we really care what 17/18 years old are doing at a music festival or house party especially when they are not hurting anyone. Let the girl have some sense of normalcy.

I remember picking up the Ambassador's kid after he was caught drinking and getting a little too drunk. This kid was damn near perfect, high achiever, diplomatic, articulate, well-mannered. And now one incident is supposed to strip all that alway? With that being said, the Secret Service are NOT snitches. So one of her little friends needs to be introduced to the no snitching game!

[​IMG]

itsumoconfused, SB3 and OckyDub dapped this.
  9. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Im gonna say that, based solely off of these pics, she def needs some diversity amongst her friends, before she ends up having 'issues' later in life.

10. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    She attends the exclusive and elite Sidwell Friends School. There probably are not too many black kids although they do boast diversity. She goes to school with the kids who are untouchable. Diplomats Kids, Senators Kids, Generals Kids, DC Insiders Kids.

11. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Trust, thats the same school where all of the dc/md black 'elite' (old azz money) send all of their kids. They aren't the majority, obvs, but she isn't a spot on a white wall either.

12. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I understand what your saying but at the same time in a way this humaize the Obamas in ways that they could not have done so while in office. I've seen the mene that basically describe the very things that your talking about but I feel sometimes that image of then (and a lot of proffisonaly black people) presented for the past four/eight years is not a very real picture of any kinda family espiocally with that kinda of strees and does more harm then good espically to black people that feel the need to present a front like that but do not have the rescources of the obamas's

13. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Regardless of Malia's recent pics, for eight years I've known they were just a regular super smart educated Black family whose patriarch just happened to be a politician. Even though I understand what you're saying, she needs to watch her back...and her front.
    [​IMG]

SB3 and Jdudre dapped this.
  14. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    truth 100dap

15. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    And you make this argument while posting a pic of Obama smoking herb? LOLOLOLOL Go head Ocky. Do yo thang.

16. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    As an example showing how I personally humanized him (and his family) nine years ago; which was in response to the previous comment. Imma need you to stay focused and understand context.
    :carl2:

17. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    It's not about the herb it's about the fact that his not superblack man better then all the reast.The pictures show's that his just a regular black guy and she's just a reguler college kid blowing off steam (remeber the hubba about her dancing a few weeks ago ) that happens to be smart, educated, worked hard and accomplshted a lot but yet he still smoked he made it not because of it or despite it he made it because of him.
    Its the luxure that black people have not allowed themselves

OckyDub dapped this.