Man claims painkillers made him gay

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Apr 16, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

A 23-year old man who the Daily Mirror reports described himself as a “hot-blooded heterosexual” says painkillers have changed his sexual orientation. He now identifies as gay.

Scott Purdy “enjoyed dating women before he started taking [the] painkiller Pregabalin, also known as Lyrica.”

I noticed my libido for women had gone and I was wanting male attention,” Purdy says. “I turned around and said I didn’t find her physically attractive anymore,” after taking the painkillers for a few weeks.

“Pregabalin or Lyrica is a medication used to treat epilepsy, pain associated with the brain, and generalized anxiety disorder,” The Mirror notes.

“I was with a girlfriend I had been with for around six months. I had never been interested in men. When I was younger I was a little bit curious but…” he adds.

“It took me a while to realise what it was. I stopped taking it for a few weeks and that desire for men just left,” Purdy says.

“But I’m on it now; I’m very happy. I want to keep on taking it because it makes me feel happy about my sexuality. It’s made me feel very open. It’s liberating.”

Purdy also tells The Daily Mail, “I’m not angry because it’s made me who I am.”

jusrawb dapped this.
  2. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Could you imagine if this was real? Folks would be trying to develop a reverse drug that could switch from gay to straight.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  3. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    If such a drug could be manufactured they would've done years ago. I'm sure whatever pharmaceutical company came up with such a drug would rolling $$$$$. I could even see certain governments in the middle east, south Asia and Africa making this drug mandatory "therapy" for homosexuals.

acessential, SB3 and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Therapy? That shit would be in the tap water!

acessential and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.