Marriage and Beyond: 26 Relationship Possibilities for Gay Men

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Lancer, May 19, 2016.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    Found this article interesting (do not agree with the first two lines though). I need a Cross Cultural Relationship, get me a Saudi or U.A.E Mohammed Bin-Almadi Alfawas or Abdul-Jalil Batagarawa( love that name) we going to live on Palm Jumeirah, dress in all white with a Keffiyeh eating dates and taking our Falcons out to hunt. Ahh the life;)
    Marriage and Beyond: 26 Relationship Possibilities for Gay Men

2. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I honestly don't have the energy to go into a full diatribe about this but I was definitely, highly annoyed.

"I personally do not know one successful long-term gay couple who are sexually monogamous, although I am sure they are out there somewhere, toiling away with quiet conservatism at a heteronormative ideal that may work beautifully for them but does not work so well for many others — myself included."

Why does monogamy have to be a heteronormative ideal? Why can't it be that I just want to be with one other person? Some LGBT people need to be sooo different that they'll pull the heteronormative card at the drop of a dime.

"I’m a slut who wants freedoms as well as flowers. I want to have anonymous sex with guys in changing rooms and dark alleys, but I also want to share dishwashing duty with a man I care about and cuddle with him at night. I want certain sex acts and certain experiences to be special and exclusive to us, and I generally want to know who he is fucking — if only because I love watching."

Why do you need to have your fckin cake and eat it too? That's called being selfish and greedy. It's a disparaging concept at best and infantile at worst. I'm not here for you to take what you need from me.

3. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    PS. We're on the same page..

FullSizeRender.jpg

4. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    umm just curious I follow him on Ig but what is is ethnicity/cultural back ground. I know he lives in Dubai, UAE? But is he mixed with African or Indian/south Asian heritage background? He also looks like he could be Afro Latino from the Dominican Republic.:lupe1:

5. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I believe his family is ethnically from the UAE region but he's actually English.

6. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Man this right here is just all kind of good...DAMN

mojoreece and takeyourmeds91 dapped this.