MEEK MILL BECOMES CO-OWNER OF LIDS

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Nick Delmacy, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

Meek Mill makes a big-time move.

On Wednesday (June 26), the rapper announced that he is a co-owner of popular hat retailer Lids. In addition to ownership, Meek will also help oversee brand strategy and he will be dropping a limited-edition hat line in August of 2019 with more products to follow.

In a statement, Meek expressed his excitement for the new business venture.

“I’ve always been a fan of Lids. Growing up, I remember buying their hats to match my outfits and look my best,” Meek says in a press release. "It’s amazing to see my relationship with the brand come full-circle and have the opportunity to evolve as a businessman. We have a great team in place and we’re looking forward to taking Lids to new heights.”

The team at Lids is excited to have Meek, too.

“It’s truly a pleasure to welcome Meek to the Lids ownership team,” said Lawrence Berger, the co-founder and partner of Lids' parent group, Ames Watson. “From afar, I’ve respected Meek’s zeal for music and criminal justice reform, and I know that enthusiasm will translate to our work with Lids. His business acumen, passion for fashion and creative outlook will be vital to making us a more versatile brand.”

This follows Meek's recent announcement of a joint tour with Future. He's also recently teased new music, so it's safe to say it's going to be a good summer for the Philadelphia rapper.

Meek Mill Becomes Co-Owner of Lids

DreG, OckyDub and mojoreece dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    :salute:

DreG dapped this.