Millennials Explained in a 'Nut Shell' ?

Discussion in 'Career, Work, Finances and Education' started by OckyDub, Dec 29, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub The 4th Dimension Is MINE!
    Site Founder The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Relationship:
    Single
    Having worked and currently working around many them...I agree with SOME of this. When it comes to social media, many Gen X'ers are worse when it comes to their attachments.

#1 OckyDub, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Lancer and African King dapped this.
  2. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Relationship:
    Single
    I saw this this morning on my FB feed. He kinda lost me when he said that the corporations have to start picking up the slack and helping "Millennials" on their emotional shortcomings but the beginning where he's listing the root causes of and the attributes of Millennials' lack of true Social Interaction/Bonding and their "Me, me, me" mentality was pretty good, albeit a little simplified.

OckyDub dapped this.
  3. African King

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Relationship:
    Single
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    @Ockydub you think your generation is worse than millennials? that is surprising. I think those born after 1984 by far are the worst.

I agree with most of what he said in this clip. One time I met dudes in Miami during SIZZLE weekend for dinner and we all put our phones away. That was one of the best dinners I ever had.

OckyDub dapped this.