Mixed Race in Japan.

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Lancer, May 7, 2016.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Found this video interesting. When dude with the Batman started speaking Japanese my Chakra levels began to spike, concentrate and grow in a certain region! LOL:D

2. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    If you look at the comment section of that video everyone is fan-girling and fan-boying over him it's hilarious. He is handsome though lol.

But that dude actually has a lot of insightful videos about Japanese society that does an interesting bridging of Japanese and non-Japanese persons at least at a conversational level for people that most likely won't be going anywhere.

Lancer dapped this.
  3. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I think this is the coolest sh!t. I feel we as Americans tend to forget we're not the only country with mix race people. LOL

Lancer dapped this.
  4. GNerd2012

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    He is very handsome, and the fact that he speaks Japanese makes my Nen grow stronger than the King (Hunter x Hunter reference). I'm pretty sure he's straight though banging all kinds of beautiful Japanese women.

5. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    He was handsome, but also seemed not too bright, lol. Both the interviewer and the kid had to repeat their (very simplistic) questions like 3 times each, lol.

6. itsumoconfused

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I think it's actually the pronunciation thing and less of a dumb thing hahahaha.
    There was the pronunciation thing at the ending with the kid and part of that is just due to limited syllables in Japanese, but I think also in general Japanese people don't think of things like this* (obviously my assumption is actually that he spends more time being Japanese rather than being an other person just because in Japan otherness is kinda not the go to thing).

*By "this" I just mean race and diversity within their own country because they have some sense of "national identity/heritage" although even that in itself is a false idea to some extent (I can go on for days so I'll shush)

7. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I love meeting other blasian folks.

8. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I really like this dudes channel. Its nice to get the Asian perceptive on societies views, you do not get to see that often. Really Refreshing.

9. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Plot twist: He's smashing the dude he's walking away with. I'm PISSED. :birdman: