Best Posts in Thread: Mouse Jones

1. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Bussy is no different than str8s thinking its ok to call all gay men 'girl', because their gay hairstylist friend loves it. No thanks. These blanket statements and terms that they think are ok for the whole lgbtqhdzrp umbrella are the devil.

Reminds me of being out for dinner w @Infinite_loop and @itsumoconfused and while waiting in the bathroom line, I said 'hey, how are you' to a lady in front of me who's table was near ours. She goes, 'how YOU doin?' in that Wendy Williams voice, like she was 'in on the joke and in the loop' now and had 'discovered our secret', because of whatever topic she'd overheard us discussing. Because of course, closeted DL thugs like us have convos at normal volume about gay shit, in public, all the time. No thanks.

2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I just hate HATE HAAAAATEEEEE Black straight men condescending questions and side comments when they interview Black gays and lesbians. Especially on shit like The Breakfast Club. They are never attempting to understand or promote the artists, its about the sensationalism and spectacle. Gay animals in a zoo.

"Are you the Top or the Bottom"

"Do you use a strap on?"

"Did you get molested as a kid?"

"Pause! No homo!"

3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I don't think I'm woke enough to agree with trans girls competing in female sports...and then to turn it into and issue of race?

If a white trans woman was good enough to compete and beat Serena Williams; I have a feeling their stance may be different.