Muthafuckin Trailers B!#ch!

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Jan 21, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    I hope…I really hope we’re getting back to a somewhat mysterious place where movie trailers don’t reveal the entire movie plot in their preview teasers or trailers. Trailers for The Invitation or 10 Cloverfield Lane don’t give us a true sense of what these films are about. Even the trailer for Adult Swim’s The Venture Brothers, only provides a hint of the ‘goings on” with their action filled preview. Check out the trailers below and be sure to share your thoughts.

The VVitch
    Spooky-ass-shit-bags. WTF? I couldn’t decide which trailer was more disturbing so why not present both? Again WTF?

10 Cloverfield Lane
    I know people hated Cloverfield but I was one of those viewers who were happy and gave props that a gigantic monster movie flick was back in theaters when it debuted 8 years ago. The fact that this film has been kept under lock & key for so long up until the last minute reaffirms Hollywood can keep secrets.

The Invitation
    While attending a dinner party at his former home, a man thinks his ex-wife and her new husband have sinister intentions for their guests.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2
    Netflix continues to bring the heat with its content. The predecessor was an international hit and I hope the sequal does the first film justice. As far as the trailer; who in the hell chose the music?

Ip Man 3
    If you want great martial arts action, Donnie Yen staring in the Ip Man series never disappoints…but seriously…Mike Tyson? Well, I will always be a Tyson fan which means I’m sure my thirst for action will have me watching this with beer in hand.

The Venture Bros
    The best adult animated series is back. I love and hate the fact that the show’s creators enact quality over quantity. Their fans have to wait so long to enjoy their masterpiece. If you haven’t watched any season of this excellent show, do yourself a favor and binge watch all the season now. This is easily the best mature themed, comedy, adventure animated show on television.

Key & Peele's "Keanu"
    The dynamic comedy duo is back with their first full length feature loosely based off of Keanu Reeves' John Wick. This looks like a fun cool movie and I'm sure with their smart comedic wit this film will be a hit.

Read the whole post here.

#1 OckyDub, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Jdudre and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Def interested in this 'Keanu' flick

Jdudre dapped this.
  3. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan