My Formal Complaint to Cypher Avenue

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Oct 3, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I just went over to my Personal Details page to update my sexuality from homosexual to queer and was pissed to see that not only was it not one of the options (because I damn-shole would have changed homosexual to queer), but 'transgender' was listed as an option under sexuality.

[​IMG]

Transgender is not a sexuality just like 'male' is not a sexuality. Transgender or "trans" individuals are people who suffer from gender dysphoria.

Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there's a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity. It's sometimes known as gender incongruence.

Transgenders' sexuality can fall anywhere from hetero to homo to pansexual.

Cypher Avenue is supposed to be a site for masculine leaning non-heterosexual men of color which includes transgender non-heterosexual men of color as well.

If this gross error is not corrected muthafukin A-S-A-P, imma tell Twitter and Buzzfeed.

Kouncelor dapped this.