My Time at Pride

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by Jai, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    before heading to the real even in Nola. I wore a fitted black shirt, dark jeans and matching shoes....aka=Hot clothes, but it was cold inside.

Screenshot_20180616-181711.png

Welcome to a piece of La pride..it was hot and I was sweating super hard as I made my way to the enter. The humidity was serious as usual. I decided to go through another side.

I made it just in time to pass a group of white men. One of these men came up to me and asked was I waiting on the people from the parade and I told him what parade?

Don't know what made me say that to act stupid but I heard the gay march coming and I went up the stairs on the bridge to watch them and that's when I saw all the white men get up and took out their signs.. "Homosexuality is a sin". "All sinners deserve hell fire." They were protestors! Lol. I didn't even know it. Maybe because I wear a cross on my neck he thought I was with them..(eyeroll). Haha

After waiting I went inside by myself to see stuff and got a crap ton of prize stuff and give aways from the tables.
    IMG_20180616_181253.jpg

24 condoms including ICON condoms..never heard of them, a female condom (never knew what it was), sleevless pride shirt, water bottles, flags, pouches, a special type of Trojan lube you can use in the shower I got for free, notebooks, keychains and a necklace.

I then wanted another cool shirt (the one in the pic) but I had to go get tested for that so I went and took an HIV test for the hell of it. I told them I don't have sex but I want a shirt and she started laughing. I absolutely hate needles though, but it was a quick prick.
    IMG_20180616_184214.jpg

Had to wait 20 minutes for results and so I walked around and saw some things...
    IMG_20180616_170850.jpg

I tried to shake these black guys hands that I met because of my lesbian friend has so many gay brothers, but they kept wanting to hug instead saying sweetie we don't shake hands, we hug and and one of them jokingly said, I touch booties too... I felt a hand on my butt and it was played for laughs. I was a little shocked but I played it for fun and didn't trip.

I saw plenty of drag queens and I saw an actual transman in the flesh too. So I was looking and curious as ever.

I thought it was kinda boring which is why we are going to Nola for the big fun. I'll update if possible. My phone is at 25% and I can't even find my charger...Prob Prob left it at home.

Headed to Nola tonight.

View attachment 7199

#1 Jai, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018