New Adventures of Sabrina Trailer

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by OckyDub, Oct 3, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I have a feeling this will be coveted by gays the same way they loved American Horror Story Coven....except Sabrina looks good though. I'll give the first season a try.

Juan-Carlos dapped this.
  2. Duke_Skywalker

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    As an avid watcher of Old Sabrina series with MJH, I’m intrigued. Hopefully we get a talking version of Salem.

3. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    @OckyDub LOL yo but actually ,in my opinion, AHS season 1 (Murder House) and season 3 (Coven) were the best out of the series as to why I'm drawn and watching AHS: Apocalypse (Murder House/Coven crossover).
    Regarding this post about Netflix's The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, I'd run across the trailer yesterday .It looks dark and interesting and the cool thing is you can binge the entire season. If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere that two seasons (each season compromised of 10 episoded) are done and will be released in "parts". Season 1 is set for viewing/streaming on 10/26. I like a good Supernatural/Fantasy show with the emphasis on good so we will see.