New, Improved America: Now With 30% More Stupid!

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Winston Smith, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    God, I fucking hate Americans.

3D printed guns are now legal… What’s next?

Well, now that 3D printed guns are “free and legal”, I guess this scene from one of my favorite 90s movies will become a multiple daily occurrence

Ironically, we might finally get some traction on gun control only because traditional gun manufacturers will realize massive lost profits if 3D printing of weapons takes off....

2. handsomeguy25

handsomeguy25 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    That's the only time politics intervenes in the daily lives of the people that they are supposed to protect... when it threatens their pockets.

SB3 and Winston Smith dapped this.