New Orleans Woman Charged With Rape of Younger Male Relative

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Mar 21, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    A 21-year-old woman was arrested on a rape charge Wednesday (March 2) after police say she had sexual encounters with a younger male relative over a five-year period, New Orleans police said.

Dereka Chair was booked on first-degree rape involving a victim who is approximately four years her junior, NOPD spokesman Tyler Gamble said. Gamble said NOPD's initial investigation revealed Chair's sexual encounters with the victim, who is now 17, ended in 2014. The sexual relationship started when she was 15 years old and he was 11, police say.

The preliminary report says the rape was reported around 5:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 2400 block of Danneel Street, in Central City.

First-degree rape, previously referred to as aggravated rape, refers to various forms of sexual intercourse without the victim's consent either committed with a weapon, when the victim's resistance is overpowered by force or immediate threat of force, when there are multiple perpetrators or when the victim is under 13, over 65 or disabled.

Woman accused of raping younger male relative, NOPD says

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So according to the law stated, IF the boy was 13 and she was 15...there wouldn't have been any charges?

At what age/age ranges should kids be allowed to explore their sexuality?

3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    You are just the 'dilemma' poster boy, you know that right?

They have to take into account his willingness, not just his age, and they also have to take her age when this first occurred into account also. If there is a limit for the victims youth, should there not also be a limit for the perpetrator? If this was consensual and only about the age, then she would have still been a minor by the time he was 13(he would have been 13, she would have been only 17 then). Should her age not matter, when his age does matter?

Also we have to remember she is just charged-she had not been convicted of anything yet if at all. Innocent until proven guilty. And we do not seem to have all of the information either. This is a wait and see what the real story is-you need both sides and we have one so far.

I do think that if she is guilty and he readily participated until the age of 15, then that and her own youthful age when this began should be taken into consideration.

Of all of the states to do this in though-doesn't Louisiana have really tough laws on this?

Great. Life in prison or the death penalty! Shit!

Louisiana State Legislature

grownman dapped this.
  4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    You're on a slippery slope! Lol

Ok. Well I was sexually curious at a young age. Like before there was grass on the field so I can't really say. I think these laws are set up to protect the few kids who would be taken advantage of.

I was geeky and read everything i could about sex and the human body. I was all up in medical dictionaries with photos, the encyclopedia and etc and probably would have been losing my mind if I had access to the Internet at that age. Lol I can imagine if I had a willing participant I'd have been right along with her.

But there's the thing. People would say young people don't have the right/knowledge to consent. It always seems like when males are the victims, it's because older females are taking advantage of them but I think most boys would jump at the chance to sexually experiment.

I think there is a double standard when it comes to girls. I can just about 5 chicks right now who when I was in junior high who were known to have sex and usually dated older high school and in some cases college dudes. But looking back I know those dudes only were with them to get their thangs wet. Hell for all I know those girls probably wanted to have sex too. Not all these young people are innocent little angels.

5. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Yall didn't hear the other part of the story? The baby mom and baby dad parents had been fucking for years and living together while their kids were basically doing the same. She ended up pregnant and it wasn't no big deal until I think it was the grandmom's who got into it. Anyway, as a result of the dispute, the baby's dad's mom reported the girl and had her arrested. But that's gonna bite her in the ass because the defense will argue that the mom knew it was going on and consented. Then she is will be brought up on charges.