Nick & Ocky Are Not a Monolith

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Dec 6, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    ...in many respects we're kinda are but that's not the point.

[​IMG]

If you've been a follower of the site and forums, then you've seen Nick and I go at it. That's because on many issues we have are own opinions that clash. Some members may be more in tune with or have more in common with the views one or both of us express....but why leave the site if you don't agree with one of us?

On the outside looking in; if I don't like Ocky and his anti-feminist-white-supremacy rants, but thought Nick was cool and really enjoyed interacting with other members on the site...why leave because Ocky's a gay-hotep douch?....FUCK HIM.

In the 6+ years doing this...we've blocked / banned / censored maybe 5-6 kats (that I can recall)...I know its been less than 10 which I think that pretty good.

Cypher Ave comment section and The Boards are very open and free rein. So go head and...

[​IMG]

but be ready to defend your position if you going to the basket.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Nikkas act like they are hurting us by making a big deal and "leaving" the site. As much as we both love and appreciate everyone who supports CA, we know your contributions are not guaranteed nor expected to last forever. We've seen many great commenters and guys decide they either no longer "need" Cypher Avenue as a support system or they've since graduated to their own sites and spaces (ie: Blogs and Facebook).

This place started out as a website for a couple masculine gay dudes to present a counter narrative to the overall gay culture and we will continue to do so, no matter how many Squad Members hang up their jerseys.

As I've said on podcasts and text, Cypher Avenue will continue as a thing for as long as I am physically able...even if @OckyDub finally decides to quit. It'll just be me posting about the web series I hate and the straight men that I love.

gif-kermityping.gif

OckyDub dapped this.