Nigerian Brothers Sue Jussie Smollett for Defamation

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Nick Delmacy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  2. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Pretty much an Empire episode still in development.

3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I knew this was probably coming. As i told u Nick in ur past post whats going to come of them. They had their house raided. Reputation initially destroyed. How are they going to get work...who's going to hire them?

4. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Answer: They can always sign up for work with Black Rayne Productions. Their chocolate asses would fit right in.

mojoreece dapped this.
  5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    The only thing that knocks Smollett stories out of news in Chicagoland is even more evil news. This set of “parents” pulled a more heinous hoax than Smollett by cold bloodededly murdering their five year old boy, pretending he was missing, misleading police by filing a missing child report; even attended candlelight vigils with their neighbors for their son knowing all the while they had tortured and beat the kid, buried his body in a shallow grave in an area suburb, and only gave in when police and FBI checked phone records..

Parents of 5-year-old boy found in shallow grave allegedly beat him after long, cold shower

And as usual Children Services mofos, like the stupid fucking government workers they are, continue to get a check for missing obvious child abuse clues that Stevie Wonder could have seen at midnight in a closet in the basement with the lights turned out.

A woman gets shot to death by a stray bullet buying a cell phone when two niggas start shooting at each other; man in BMW with a lawful concealed carry license shoots his would-be carjacker to death and police question the victim like HE’S the problem; ANOTHER Chicago alderman (three ongoing now) is indicted on federal corruption charges....

But tell me again why the Smollett story is so important STILL in Chicagoland?
    :birdman2:

6. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    This all put a bad taste in my mouth. I have not seen one episode of Empire in the last season since returning this spring. I have only been watching Star.

I just want to see where all this Jussie Smollett stuff will end up. It sucks because he is such a nice young man. Met him in person and he is super sweet and personable.

mojoreece dapped this.