Obama praises Black Lives Matter movement

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Oct 23, 2015.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    “I think everybody understands all lives matter,” Obama said during a panel discussion at the White House. “I think the reason that the organizers use the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ was not because they were suggesting nobody else’s lives mattered. Rather, what they were suggesting was there is a specific problem that is happening in the African American community that’s not happening in other communities. And that is a legitimate issue that we’ve got to address.”

Obama praises Black Lives Matter movement for raising policing issues