Old school - Hot tracks and Hot Dudes

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by Omega Level, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Waddup CA Squad - First thread I started all by myself.... (pats self on back from coming out of the lurks)

Anyway, going through my spotify I am trying to add new music. I created an Old School folder. I got a bunch of my favs, but I know there are some good ones I am missing.

2 Questions,

1)What old school Music you use to go hard for?

And I wanted to make it even more intersting/fun....

2)What dude from back then you use to get hard for? :bronbad:

I know we have different age groups in the squad so this should be interesting (whateva is old school to you).

All go first by answering both questions with one dude... Mutha Effin D-NICE. That was my first crush as a lil boi. The song went hard too. Love it all...Man Man Man.... Tell me what you got?

2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Old school is relative.... Lol

My old school consists of tracks from the 80s produced my Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. You can always tell their production from that time by their melodies.

I used to really be attracted to Alfonso Ribeiro. Even back to silver spoons. I think that's why I like thick dudes because I liked him better when he was on the thicker side but that episode of Fresh Prince when he was in those speedos.... Lawd.

JNH412 dapped this.
  3. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Yeah. Alphonso was a hot lil corn ball dude.

Do you remember MC Brains? I thought this dude was definitely hot....

[​IMG]

JNH412 dapped this.