Only A Fan!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by Jai, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Hey Cypher Soldiers,

I ahvemt been as irritating lately like usual cause I'm finishing a story but tI I wanna talk about Onlyfans (or sex amateur stuff in general..Connectpal..etc.)

Some of y'all be acting like y'all old and all. hat and don't know what stuff is but I know y'all heard of something like it. Y'all ain't old.

So I bit the bullet and subbed to a guy I like. So he has some content and things on there and a lot of likes (fans) and all that, and I'm like, Wow...he's making a killing doing this (with lack luster quality). Maybe I should get some balls of steel of my own, nab a cutie and & make a page too...(Umm noooo. I would never do that. I don't want my aunt's or even Cypher Bros to stumble on some mess like that!!!)

Okay so, I'm reading his posts and one says "his birthday is coming up in August and he would like some tip money because he wants to get a cosplay suit and ever since someone had said he can't be Ironman because he's black he's been in high gear." So the post goes on to say "he would like at least 80 of his fans to tip him $50..."

WTH?!?!

I thought it was a ballsy request to ask for money like that and I was sure no one would ever do that but he already had 9 likes. So I'm actually wondering just how many folks are taking care of him and others like him for showing clips and pics of their bodies.

Plus most of those pages suck and I'm not talking literally either..

As a writer (& light artist), I have to jump through hoops just to get over a slush pile to market content but this guy shows his balls and folks pour money at him like he's the Messiah. It's peenocracy, I tell you!!

I have to get smarter and more hip in marketing and work harder though if I'm to attract the attention I want. Sex sells but....meh

I saw a picture of the singer Llyods new album cover and he's naked with a guitar covering his genitals. Im like.H.uh?!?

I've noticed some folks are combining sex with their work to make it more appealing and even though I plan on writing erotica for straight and gay folks in the future the majority of my work is not sexual like that and will be under a different pen.

So I don't wanna be sitting on a pile of books ass naked with one between my legs with a caption saying.."Don't forget to put your bookmark in it baby?"

Anywho, lately I had been thinking about bf things & well I've been looking for guys around here...though I'd do better in a n abandoned cave it seems. That's just for personal entertainment though...No public stuff..

Are any of you subbed to any OF pages?

What do you think of such things?

Would you create a page?

SB3 dapped this.
  2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Well, one thing we all know, and know isn't changing anytime soon, is that sex sells. Quite frankly, I'm not mad at it. For every woman saying #metoo, there are 2 in the mirror getting ready to leave the house to be CHOSEN to 'use what they got, to get what they want'. And if they can do it, why can't men?

Now, we can play tennis and shout back n forth from our moral mountains all day about it, but that doesn't change the facts. Ppl are paying up, and ppl are cashing out.

Fyi, I don't subscribe to anything, but I'm not against it from a blk and white stance. Now, in color, I, know that the minute ____ does some shit that I want to see, it's gonna leak onto the myvidster like everything else. However, as someone who's far from tight w a dollar, I'm not having a heart attack over the idea of spending $20 (essentially, an entree or 2 drinks) for something I wana see. That said, tipping someone $50 just because they asked is def sugar daddy lane.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Yeah I was wondering that. Im just thinking like their are companies that charge the same amount and have an extensive content library and folks be spending money on clips they can get off Tumblr or Xtube.

I'm not oppossed to men doing it but we know muscles and big penises come a dime a dozen so are folks really that thirsty for sex?

I'm not against sex either..LMBO. I'm celibate but very sexual leaning which makes no damn sense but I'll roll with it.

Hell, if I had the chance and the right fella I'd be doing the fool too probably but back to the sex sells.

For instance. I'm sure Cypher Avenue is pretty popular already but if naked men were plastered everywhere, theyd be a gold mine.

I'm glad this isn't a sex site though and is ran by older mature men and not messy medialites.

I like to keep this site my at ease of mind vent site while I can be a verbal thot on other blogs.

But you know. I've been wondering about sex drive and gay men. Humans have the desire for sex to reproduce. So it makes me wonder what drives me to be attracted to other men?
    Am I apart of nature's natural birth control pills?

SB3 dapped this.
  4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I am not paying to see someone jack off just because I follow them on IG. Seeing a nude of them for free on Tumblr will suffice.

However if others are willing to do that for them that's fine and dandy for the consenting adults involved.

I just wonder if the technology wasn't here to facilitate this, what would those "models" be doing?

mojoreece, SB3 and Krimsonic_ dapped this.