Out of Iraq - Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by Lancer, May 11, 2016.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I always say that as much as gays in Developed countries and Open societies like to complain about Bathroom laws, Being refused to have a Cake baked, Gay Masculine Representation in the Media, and so on ( Not to take away from their Struggle, however there is no direct life threatening consequence), there are gays in other parts of the world that are being denied the most important thing, their Right to life. They have no Federal laws protecting them and have to live in constant fear of been found out.
    With the ongoing Refugee Crisis at hand more gays,escaping these regions, will brace the awful journey on a small boat to escape for their life. Germany has even set up a special refugee center for gays escaping from the Middle East. Its amazing to see love blossom in such a violent and awful place and their courage is just astonishing, Caitlyn Jenner who!?!
    I do wish them the best, however I am a Realist and know that Politics will always come before Basic Human Rights.

BlackguyExecutive and mojoreece dapped this.
  2. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    Amen, Amen, Amen!! I have personally seen the terror is a man's eyes begging for asylum because he was fleeing a death sentence in Saudi Arabia or a similar experience from a man who had been jailed in Uganda for 7 years for simply being in the same room with a known gay man. I use to feel guilty for complaining about the status of LGBT equality in America because the situation is so much worse in the Middle East, Russia, and significant portions of Africa. I use to get angry with associates I have know who were afraid to come out but there were men in Saudi Arabia and Uganda living openly in the face of a death sentence.

[​IMG]

Lancer and mojoreece dapped this.
  3. Lancer

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

BlackguyExecutive dapped this.
  4. Lancer

Daps Received:
    Dude, if I saw this, with my weak ass, I will just start crying and those eyes will be burnt into my mind.
    [​IMG]