Over 200,000 Years...Then came COVID-19...We Had A Good Run

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by Nick Delmacy, Jul 30, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  2. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Bruh, I saw this coming. Covid-19 was bad when it first came out, but it wasn't bad enough where people were literally dying in the streets. So half the world didn't take it seriously and didn't actually care. Because people didn't care, the virus is mutating fast. It's only been what? 18 months since the virus started and we have a new variant that's able to infect vaccinated folks, albeit with much more mild symptoms. Imagine what could potentially happen in another 18 months if trends like this continue?

If in 18 months, folks are actually dying in the streets, the folks who were anti-vaccine, anti-mask, anti-quarantine, anti-social distancing will be out protesting saying there's not enough resources to help everybody, so we should do nothing and just let folks die. It's very disappointing. If folks would have just stayed in their goddamn homes for 2 months last year around the world, virus would have died a long time ago. Folks are selfish.

OckyDub and Winston Smith dapped this.
  3. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This. That's all it would have taken. And you're right, if more people were dying it would have somewhat moved the needle, but I think what really would have changed the narrative is if young people were the most affected, not old. I kept hearing things like "boomer remover" and "they are gonna die soon anyway" about Covid in the beginning, so those young dumb fucks kept going to clubs and parties.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Dear Family,

I along with my 65+ yr old mother have repeatedly told yall dumb asses about this virus, the variant and how to get vaccinated. Your broke ass BlackQanon friends on Facebook and Insta'attention are not medical professionals. Stop using Tuskegee as an excuse to be stupid. If yall asses get sick and die or get sick, recovery but have high ass medical bills; don't ask me for shit. I'm not donating to no GoFundMe's or GoFundYou's or none of that shit.

#4 OckyDub, Jul 31, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    acessential and Winston Smith dapped this.
  5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    That's why I love CA, the dichotomy. Nick represents how I present myself at the workplace, but in everyday life, I'm going to tell off my dumb ass relatives like Ock; when they come up with stupid anti-vax shit, I'm just going to quote the title of H Rap Brown's first book:

DIE, NIGGER, DIE!

Covid just showed everybody for what they were, black white, liberal conservative, whatever. Whether it was MAGA GOP becoming an outright death cult, stupid black folk who want to cry TUSKEGEE!!! the pandemic brought out the demons in the souls of America's populations.

The Tuskegee shit is particularly galling considering the number of black doctors who were involved in the studies, research, and actually were trial subject members themselves for Moderna and Pfizer shots. When the pandemic began, the AMA was run by a black woman doctor!

I understand being hesitant and asking PROPER STEM authorities for advice and explanations, but for all the dumb asses who think Twitter and Facebook are the equivalent of the Mayo Clinic, Paul McCartney classic is my pandemic theme song

acessential dapped this.
  6. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Also, I'll be at your funeral in my best Mark Morrison voice:

Well, I guess I shoulda known
    You’d say the vaccine was overblown
    But I went out anyway
    To get my shot without delay
    ‘Cause I knew right from the start
    Your black ass wouldn’t do your part
    That you’d find a hotep excuse
    To say the vax was racial abuse

Then you died on me
    All those times you said it was a hoax
    You died on me
    Well, I tried to tell you why
    You died on me
    Even though you could have got your meds
    I won’t cry, no not cry

Return of the mask (here goes mine)
    Return of the mask (puttin’ on)
    Return of the mask (on my face)
    You know that COVID’s back (Here Delta is)
    Return of the mask (once again)
    Return of the mask (the whole damned world)