Phoenix Protests

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by DreG, Aug 23, 2017.

1. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:

That person,the orange one, has set off a protest in Phoenix after another one of his "speeches" (rants).This nigga here Trump is using military vets and all kinds of things to justify his need for the wall.He's angrier at the media than the actual nazis.
    He also
    played the crowd for chumps attempted to rally the crowd by showing support for their Sherriff ,Joe Arpaio, who has a record of detaining suspected immigrants unjustly.

A protest has erupted in the streets of Phoenix in response to his comments.There have been gas bombs and flash grenades thrown by the police to disperse the crowds,much of which has been thrown back at them .
    The crowd has also been said to have thrown various objects of their own at the officers.

Like ,for real,why did y'all vote for this man? WTF

2. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    ..."we" ain't vote for this "man"

I-Stay-Woke dapped this.
  3. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Man,I'm just so damn mad and bamboozled by the fact that anyone did.I gotta keep putting that question out there til the world makes sense again.

Champagne Papi and I-Stay-Woke dapped this.