Resolved Photo Uploading Tutorial

Discussion in 'Site Questions, Support and Feedback' started by hannibal, Sep 30, 2015.

1. hannibal

Most Comedic Player Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Look, I need a tutorial on how to use this site. I absolutely have no idea how to do anything. I'm trying to insert a picture and its just giving me a text box that says upload image URL. I don't wanna do that.

2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Above the text edit box there are 3 buttons in the editor toolbar that look like this:
    Media.PNG

The first one adds smilies (the cutout heads), the second button lets you add an image url (or link) from another website, the third button lets you embed videos and media files from various websites (YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, etc).

Below the text edit box there are a couple buttons that look like this:
    Upload.PNG

The first button posts your message, the second button lets you upload a photo (or file) from your computer, tablet or smartphone. It embeds the image as an attachment, similar to an email.

Any other questions, let me know.