PLEASE,what are they Eating!?!

Discussion in 'Thirst Traps' started by Lancer, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So my younger brother is staying with me for the holidays. He sometimes has his friends over, I am usually out till the coast is clear. The other day, I get home and his friends were there. Yo! When, I say these dudes look GROWN believe me, young looking but the bawdy of an adult. After they left, I asked him 'Are they all your age mates?' He replies, yes they all are.
    So they are at mine's again eating ,laughing, and on the PS, and I am in the bedroom. I step out, and one passes me, says hi and walks into the living room.
    [​IMG]
    Bruh! He is dark, about 5'7, handsome, masculine, fit thic, wearing shorts, and a caked da hell out (bawdy like Chino Blac).
    I followed him into the living room, look around and they are ALL like that, whatever your flavor lol. I say 'Hey guys welcome, please how old are you guys?' I guess they could read my facial expression and they all start laughing and each reply '22, 23, 24, 23'. I say but y'all look so grown, and they all laugh. One then says all of their friends are like this too. I say its nice to meet them and then quickly dash out, because I KNOW ME, few more min more and I would have started talking to the short one, and trying to get his number. I am NEVER going to be home again when they are around.
    I did take a one last look at dudes cakes before I left, don't judge me. LOL ​

2. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
  3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Judge you for what? They grown. At first I was about to have a fit cuz I though you was about to say they were 16.

I'm very flirty, even though I don't be all up in young dudes faces. You dudes will try you tho..Gotta watch out for them and this generation do look old af. I don see 22 year olds look older than me and I'm like..Baby what is you eating.. You wanna take a another bite of the cake? Just saying.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  4. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Just don't pull an R. Kelly. LOL

Lancer, itsumoconfused and Winston Smith dapped this.
  5. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I don't see myself going near anything younger then 25. I also think its so weird and Herbert like, from Family guy', doing anything with your younger brothers friends. Ewww!