Podcast #40: The “Happy 4th Birthday” Episode

Discussion in 'Podcasts' started by Nick Delmacy, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I loved the podcast and thanks so much for the shoutout! I really do hope that you guys keep it going for 4 (or more) years! Not sure when this podcast was completed but you forgot that one faithful member did submit a donation! ;-)

Maybe when I win the Lotto, we can actually do a SuperBowl party and have EarthTone, Fly Young Red, LastO and Bry'Nt come and perform! That would be so awesome. I would fly everyone out and all expenses would be paid. We would rent a house (or a mansion) and just really do it big. Then I would present you guys with a giant check expressing my gratitude.

I am so blessed to have met the Cypher Avenue members out in Atlanta. 5 of them all living there and one I met the night before literally. If Cypher Avenue did not exist, I would have NEVER come across these dudes. Everytime I finish having a conversation with those guys, I leave loving myself a little bit more. I look in the mirror and I really feel great about the man I am becoming----physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually (and maybe sexually??? lol).

I mustered the courage to go out to Wet Bar Miami (gay bar) for their hip-hop night and it was a cool experience. This week I will go back to Pride Center Florida for their black gay men's meet-up and also for a session called "Meeting Mr. Right, and Not Mr. Perfect." Then on Saturday, I will attend a potluck featuring black gay men from this group called BLACC (Brothers Living Authentically Creating Change) in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

One more thing, you guys have to keep increasing your social media presence! Don't be afraid of becoming "gaylebrities" lol. The main thing is increasing your presence for the right reasons and not just for the sake of being seen like many of the younger black gay men want to be.

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  3. Naturally10Me

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    @Nick Delmacy and @OckyDub, I want to first thank you guys for stepping out creating a space for men such as ourselves. I must say I was just surfing the web to learn if gay relationships really work. I came across Ocky's and Prince D podcast and been hooked ever since. I glad I can love my sports, meet awesome dudes and not wear rainbows apparel...lol Your knowledge presented itself in perfect timing in my life and I am grateful. Now this will be the only sentimental post you will get from me so grab the napkins now. I just want say thank you for being you enough to free me to be me! #HappyBdayCA