President Trump Addresses Largest Gathering of Young Black Conservatives at White House

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Nick Delmacy, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    73C1643E-2FD5-404A-AD1C-82259CEC9FA5.jpeg

President Trump commented on the arrest of serial bombing suspect Cesar Sayoc when he addressed the 2018 Young Black Leadership Summit in the White House on Friday.

The president addressed the largest gathering of young Black conservatives ever assembled in the East Room at the White House on Friday.

F5F069B1-44C8-4412-A001-F69DADC5D6E8.jpeg

“I’m pleased to tell you that a suspect has been arrested and taken into custody,” Trump said to loud cheers.

More cheers erupted when the President asked how many people in the room wanted to be president some day.

Many of the young Black conservatives are concerned about healthcare, education in the Black community, and illegal immigration affecting Black-owned businesses.

“Our Black-owned businesses are turning into taco stands overnight because of illegal immigrants,” said one attendee.

Celebrities and politicians expected to speak at the Summit include Donald Trump, Jr., conservative activist Candace Owens, Larry Elder, actress Stacey Dash, Dr. Ben Carson, and Christian conservative Melissa @sweetweetertot2, whose Twitter account was reinstated on Thursday.

Cyrus-Brooks and mojoreece dapped this.
  2. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  3. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [Dem menz is kinda cute tho :weak:]

4. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  5. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  6. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    ^^^ Awww it's some memebers of the "woke" generation. How cute.

I never get in politics because I believe people are stupid (plot twist: I'm from Mars)

I think blacks can be full of crap like Whites. Spoiled rich blacks only care about their own anyways and people as a whole are sheeple.

I know when the world finally turns into a post-apocolyptic future overrun by political zombies, I'm leaving them outside to make America great again.

Speaking of which, they all look fake. Heavy makeup, robotic smiles and would probably follow Kayne into the pits of Satan's anus in the Sahara durring the Summer.

Cyrus-Brooks and Winston Smith dapped this.
  7. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Someone needs to send this to Fox News and say "Young black gang members are joining the GOP" to scare dem wyppl.

This is why I think there can be room for a third party because some conservative ideas are ok but the way white people go about them is not.

And I know some pre martial debauchery was going on in dem hotel rooms too.

Krimsonic_ and Winston Smith dapped this.
  8. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    This is so whack. You can be a black person and be Republican but those MAGA hats are taking it way too far. Trump is not for you!!! Get out of the sunken place!

Cyrus-Brooks, alton and mojoreece dapped this.
  9. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    This got me thinkin....:thinking:what if my future bea is a black republican? :shock:lol

Oh @Nick Delmacy :troll:yah boy was there too haah lol

BlackguyExecutive and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  10. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Yooooo! That's @OckyDub's best friend Rob Smith :bronbad:

Nah seriously tho, Rob used to be a squad member...sort of, actually not really...he basically commented on a few posts and used to interact with us a lot on twitter. But then he wrote a book and rejected masculinity. Seriously, he made a complete 180 turn on our discussions of masculinity in the Black gay community and then became one of our social media rivals.

:yeshrug:

Juan-Carlos and mojoreece dapped this.
  11. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I'm not a fan of labeling Black people "coon" simply because they disagree politically or they wear a red hat. I may not sell out my race to White folks, but don't mistake that for me liking and agreeing with all these negroes. That shouldn't make me a "coon." Our ancestors died and fought for the right for all of us to Vote whichever way we wanted, regardless if that meant going against what the masses wanted.

NewAfrikan and Juan-Carlos dapped this.
  12. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I could totally date a Black Republican...most times they are at least informed about what's going on in the world, even if their world views are wrong... Most Black men don't even know the basic fundamentals of the social sciences past what they hear in rap lyrics and see in memes. Ask a random Black man in a club how many Senators each state has and watch their heads explode....

mojoreece dapped this.
  13. Infinite_loop

Infinite_loop Is this thing on?
    Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
  14. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    In all honestly I could too. But they would have to be a "a progressive/liberal/libertarian republican" and not conservative. I don't how u can be a gay n conservative just by definition that philosophical oxymoron. As long as they can make good argument i.e. black business/entrepreneurship, HBCU support, black gun rights, pro contraception etc.

Demetri and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  15. machoBLKnerd

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    i can't imagine dating any of the 13% of blk men who voted republican in the election. i imagine they have wide, flat asses and cant relax their sphincters during sex. [kidding]. but i don't see how we'd even meet as i suspect the majority are in the south/midwest. i'm also probably too "urban" for a blk republican. i'm on jack'd and they're probably on grindr saying they're mixed. i'd be surprised if most of them even dated other blks regularly. perceptions of blk republicans would certainly improve if the ones offering political commentary on tv stopped sounding like they despise blk ppl and pathologizing us with that bootstraps ideology.

fyi civic ignorance doesn't appear to be unique to black men (or blk ppl) in any way.

2016 national civics survey
    • less than 1/2 of americans know that each state has 2 senators
    • 1/3 can name one of their senators
    • less than 1/5 can name both

#15 machoBLKnerd, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    BlackguyExecutive dapped this.
  16. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Sorry NOT sorry. Yeah some these misguided children might have actual sincerely held beliefs. Being from a part of Ohio that was purple, I interacted positively with quite a few Republicans growing up, including black ones. Even in my job I get along better with the Republicans, including my boss, than phony ass white liberals (Nixon voice: why some of my best friends were...).

BUT, when you ideologically align yourself with a proven white supremacist like Trump who encourages violence and openly praises mass murderers and dictators, as opposed to a sincere white Republican or conservative who might just be clueless or uninformed about black issues (like a George Voinovich or a John Kasich, who actually were good with black issues), yeah Imma go HAM on a coon’s ass. Ask any of my Jewish colleagues about how they feel about Jews who supported Hitler pre-Kristalnacht...

You notice though I met that Taco statement with analysis from an eminent business school’s research not conjecture. I could have cited more quantitative data on immigration, business, and macroeconomics (TLDR) but sometimes you just gotta call a spade a spade (Erkel voice: “Oops, did I say that?”)

Okay, done with politics, back to Bobs Burgers ...
    :obamasip:

(Edited for clarity; I’m the only mofo that needs morning coffee to slow DOWN...)

#16 Winston Smith, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    BlackguyExecutive and alton dapped this.
  17. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    My unpopular opinion. Many black Americans actually do agree with conservative/Republican ideology especially when it comes to state sponsored Christian theocracy, opposition to abortion, and hatred of LGBT people. If wasn't for the naked racism of the modern Republican party they would get alot more black votes.

Honeybee, SB3, BlackguyExecutive and 4 others dapped this.
  18. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I said in dese parts that once Obama was gone black folk would return to their true colors on LGBT issues. And my union Democrat parents told me once that they voted for Nixon in 1972 over McGovern (still can’t figure out why), so I know you’re right.

I think most black folk are like Northeastern whites, e.g. Bostonians. Culturally conservative but Democratic because they want the spoils of Big Government and welfare state economics.

Another thing is the intellectual stupidity of today’s Republicans and MAGA maggots. When I was a kid, conservatives were at least intelligent, well-spoken men like Thomas Sowell. Not it’s about being intentionally stupid and obtuse like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and a plethora of other clowns.

Thus, a COON making stupid-assed unfactual statements about Mexicans turning black businesses into something else. Stupid shit like that makes me realize these young black conservatives really DONT know jack shit about how businesses are actually formed and run ...

Cyrus-Brooks and mojoreece dapped this.
  19. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Sadly, you are TOTALLY correct on this, bruh.

20. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    A prerequisite for being a black conservative is to have those ashy Tyrone the Crackhead lips (bootlicking and ass kissing be rough on oral hygiene)
    [​IMG]

SB3 and BlackguyExecutive dapped this.
  21. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    What the hell is all those caveats? :ravetho:

If they were those, wouldn't that basically defeat the purpose of them being republican? (unless the joke went right over my head)

Personally I wouldn't have a problem with a gay black republican man as far as speaking to him and being friendly. However, just the notion of a male, black, gay, republican sounds so unbelievably absurd to me that I seriously doubt I would even become good friends with him, let alone date him.

We are living in a world thats very black or white these days. The people that try to straddle the fence by saying, "well I believe in a lot of what the republicans say, but im a different type of republican" FUCK OUTTA HERE.

The mere fact that he has chosen to align himself with a political party that non-verbally, but dog whistles
    that they can give ZERO FUCKS about those with his gender, skin color, and sexual orientation or any variation of that (latino, middle eastern) etc) would be a total turn off for me. Its no way he would even be able to explain the notion of it to me.

You cant follow a person who is an active racist, amoral "leader" and be in a party where many many members are the same and not be complicit in the negative energy they produce.

alton, SB3 and Winston Smith dapped this.
  22. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3

Daps Received:
    So you're purposefully being a troll on your own website now? You'd rather date a guy who's ok with aligning himself with Trump than to maybe expose an uninformed guy to how many senators each state has?

Omega Level and Winston Smith dapped this.
  23. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3

Daps Received:
    Facts. Black ppl, traditionally, are conservative as fuk. Ask them why they think ____, and just make sure youre not holding your breath. Ironically, it's ALL because of their ties to the church that half of them haven't been to in years. Mental slavery at it's finest.

Cyrus-Brooks and Omega Level dapped this.
  24. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    The spoils of Big Government are primarily in the form of corporate giveaways and the welfare state economics allow for the massive redistribution of wealth to ultra-high net worth individuals (e.g. Strict limitations on state and local tax ("SALT") deductions on federal taxes. Yet, capital gains are taxed at the lowest effective tax rate and it's easy to shelter money through trusts, familial transfers, and other tax mitigation strategies).

25. Winston Smith

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    You know my Chicago School leanings, I know your Keynesian leanings. So, we’ll spare everyone a dry tldr debate and let Jet Li and Billy Chow metaphorically represent our positions for lay readers

:franko1:

26. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    "However, just the notion of a male, black, gay, republican sounds so unbelievably absurd to me..."
    This is just as ridiculous as the notion of a Black, Male, Gay Christian, or a Brown, Male, Gay Muslim, following a religion that vehemently denounces them and condemns them to an eternity of suffering yet...they're out there. LOL