Pub tales...

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by Lancer, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    During the weekend I went to pick up money from a guy who owed me. He was not in his office and left the money with his brother. So I get there his brother is about leaving, waiting for his Taxi to arrive, so in the mean time we start talking. He is a cute Jewish guy, short, nice lips. We talk a little about his work, food and travel. His Taxi arrives with his friend is in it too, and he says I should join them for drinks at pub. I am not one for drinks, apart from Cider, sweet Ale and very light beer( Gay I know) he then adds the pub has great food.
    [​IMG]
    On the way to the pub he says two more of his friends would be joining them, which is fine with me. However I was getting a Straight vibe from him and I felt his friends would be straight too. Four straight guys at the pub, beers, TV on some sport channel, good food, I knew the wives/girlfriends conversation will come up.
    [​IMG]
    ...we are settled in with the drinks, made our orders, soccer is on the TV and like clockwork one of them says ''Oh, feels so good to get away from the girlfriend, hangout with the guys and watch sports'' they all agree and each one is telling his own 'Get away from the girlfriend/wife' tale and then its my turn. The last guy turns to me and says ''Do you like soccer and how's the girlfriend?''.
    In my mind I think, I don't know these people and don't care so what the hell. I reply ''I don't really like soccer, I mean I like playing with balls but a different one'' (Two birds, one stone!) LOL
    [​IMG]
    You should have seen how red they became. Sat there comfortably with my beer, ate my food and left.:franko1:

DreG dapped this.
  2. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Wow, LOL...you chose the most awkward way to do that, lol.

JNH412 and mojoreece dapped this.
  3. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received: