Road To Massa's House: Official 2016 Presidential Race Thread

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Nick Delmacy, Oct 22, 2015.

1. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    awxydm4_700b.jpg

I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED!

@Nick Delmacy red x for JEB! please.

Sean P and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Such satisfaction in seeing the red x over the little shrub. lol. *Yeah I am petty like that*

Please if their is a Gawd let the GOP debate be as entertaining a train wreck as the last one!

Predictions

-Trump is going to attack Rubio more than anyone.
    -Cruz is gonna have to attack both Rubio and Trump.
    -They are all going to come for Trump's scalp.
    -Carson will put everyone to sleep and say something that is just bizarre.
    -Kasich will do anything to seem relevant and moderate.

Kasich will be out after this debate.

3. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    While I agree that of the Republican candidates left in the race, Rubio stands the best chance in the general election. However, he rode the support of the Tea-bagging Party into the Senate so I wouldn't call him an establishment candidate. I question whether the Republican Party still has an identifiable "establishment." The party seems to have reached such an incredible level of extremism that members of Congress who, historically, would have been considered hard core conservatives are now considered to be RINOs (Republicans in name only) as a result of their "liberal" views.

4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    So Christie has endorsed Trump!

-This takes away the narrative from Rubio and once again, Trump steals away the media spotlight.
    -This helps legitimize Trump. Christie is a Republican machine guy who is head of the Republican Governor's Association-yet he is bucking the system and going for Trump. VP Christie anyone?-the VP debates would be great! lol.
    -This shows that Christie really is an asshole-a big reason he is doing this is to just get one more jab in at Rubio whom he hates.

This article sums it up in a way though I don't agree with everything in it (and relates to what Sean P posted-they are reaping what they have sown.) :

LONG READ BUT OCKY DOES NOT WANT JUST LINKS! lol

Trump is the GOP’s Frankenstein monster. Now he’s strong enough to destroy the party.
    Trump is the GOP’s Frankenstein monster. Now he’s strong enough to destroy the party.

This is probably going to ensure a Dem gets in the White House- I just cannot believe the population would let Trump in-Hillary or Bernie is going to get in if this keeps up.

5. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    NSFW!

Lol! Her eyes!

6. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    The only reason I'm nervous is because of 2004 what happened with John Kerry.

I voted for Kerry because I was so upset about Iraq and the wars, but there was ZERO enthusiasm for him. Even among my friends. We just wanted Bush outta there. Turns out there was more passion on the GOP side due to the Gay Marriage issue on the ballot and many ppl still feared terrorism (they had that bullshit color coded terror alert system at the time and Bin Laden's bitch ass dropped another one of his videos days before the fucking election, smh) so more pp came out to vote for Bush.

Hillary doesn't have the fever support that Obama, or even Bernie, had so I fear that many ppl will stay home on election day and Trump (or Rubio) will easily become the president.

7. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    We were in two wars and Americans do not like to change things up when we are at war. It is more of a toe the line during wartime. I think the idea of a Trump presidency is much more scary to many Americans-almost like a nightmare. If Trump gets the GOP nod, There will be an endless parade of scary ads about Trump, and he has provided a huge supply of ammunition for them and he will continue to do so. My own 87 year old father, who has never voted for a Democrat in his life, will vote for Hillary before Trump(to keep Trump out).

There will be a reason to vote. The reason will not be to vote Hillary(or Bernie) in, but to keep Trump out - and prevent a national and international nightmare. I just do not see a President Trump happening. I think it will be the fever opposition to Trump that will save us. We also have the Supreme Court thing to fuel passion in keeping a Conservative out of the Oval Office. Trump says he is a negotiator, but he is a wild card like nothing before and that will be used against him. I think Americans want change but the fear of the unknown 'world of Trump' will prevail.

And don't get me started on how Bush stole Ohio in 2004-he almost lost....*BP rising*.

*Just in case though, I have already lined up a place in Canada where I can go. Seriously. I might not go, but the place and offer is there.

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  8. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    So now that Hillary has blown Bernie out of the water in South Carolina, can we stop playing and get on with the general election?

NikR, Nick Delmacy and ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  9. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I saw that blacks were up from 55% of the Dem vote to 60%, and more identified with being moderate to conservative Dems as well so the writing was on the wall with this one. Super Tuesday will tell the tale IMO.

I have great respect and admiration for Bernie Sanders who has shown himself to be a class act (and Hillary too). They have been the polar opposite of the GOP clown show from hell. Hopefully All Democrats(and sane Independents and sane Republicans) will come together to defeat whichever enemy to sanity the GOP decides upon nominating.

10. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Somehow MSNBC will spin Hillary's nearly 50-point win as a loss

11. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    So Trump will not disavow the Klan or David Duke. WTF?

Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

So he got caught lying about knowing who David Duke was.
    He needs to stay relevant and not self-destruct too soon..not until he has ruined the election for the GOP and ruined the GOP as a party.

12. NikR

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I can't decide if I'm excited or petrified about tomorrow. On the one hand I'm really really hoping to glory in the chaos that will overtake the GOP if Trump romps over the field tomorrow. But at the same time, I'm gonna need to start getting my 3-month emergency survival kit ready. Anyone know where I can get a gently-used water filtration system?

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  13. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  14. NikR

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Super Tuesday wasn't as satisfying as it could have been. I wanted chaos, CHAOS I SAY. Anyways, I guess we're finally moving to the general. My impression;

Trump - still winning
    Cruz - still has the most punchable face
    Rubio - losing; in denial (seriously...you lost Virginia. Virginia!)
    Sanders - an interloper who will go back to being an independent in 3, 2, 1....
    Hillary - apparently our only hope to stop Trump; God help us

15. NikR

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    it's been said hundreds of times....all i'm saying

cruz_face-800x430.jpg

16. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    It actually went pretty well GOP wise. Trump is still in charge, but Cruz got what? 4 states and Rubio got one-just enough to keep them in and fighting not only with Trump, but with each other. With Carson still in and Kasich waiting for Ohio, they are all still in and this will only prolong the chaos and help keep the GOP from consolidating behind anyone.

As soon as Cruz and Rubio are out, that is when the possibility of the GOP taking real action can happen-they can't do it with both of them still in. Hard to declare a new person, or support an independent or even call for action against Trump when there are still 'viable' GOP alternatives like Cruz and Rubio in the race.

If not Trump, then I want Cruz-he is unelectable and hated by nearly all who know him and would be crushed in a general election in the Midwest and swing states IMO. Too crazy and evangelical for anywhere outside of the white South.

*This is assuming the electorate remains sane and will not elect a Trump

17. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    So...100% of the Hillary Clinton Media Coverage has been about her scandals (emails, Monica Lewinsky, etc), even when she wins a state they make the story about how unfair the Super Delegate system is for Bernie Sanders. As if she masterminded a system set up by the Democrats back in the early 1980's...I'm not even a Clinton stan but I can see the bias.

100% of the Trump coverage has been about how no one can stop him. Even when other candidates bring up his scandals (like Hillary) they brush over them and say it doesn't matter to the voters. Instead of digging deeper into the allegations, they just replay Trump's name-calling from the debates.

No matter what happens it's clear that many people in the media want Trump to win just for the ratings and work that will come from it.

Tyroc and NikR dapped this.
  18. NikR

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Yep. The media hates her. HATES. And the New York Times is the ringleader. When Donald Trump wins the presidency, I will blame the NYTimes.

A lot has been said about the collapse of institutional credibility. Priests rape kids and cover it up with help from the state. Police rape and murder the people they serve. Newspapers? Hell, the NYTimes blessed the Iraq War; without that stamp of approval, it would have been very hard to invade Iraq. And now, papers and TV networks all offer false-equivalence as "balance". Trump said something outrageous? They'll tell you that Hillary is Beelzebub. And they'll say it three times to make sure you know they're "balanced". A few months ago the NYTimes literally made up a story saying Hillary was facing a "criminal inquiry". It was all lies- they changed the headline, then the byline, then piece by piece the story fell apart. No apologies or formal retractions given. All this from the vaunted newspaper of record. The NYTimes has hated Hillary since she showed up in the 90s. To them, she's the wicked witch in the west...and witches need to be burned at the stake. As I said, if Trump wins the presidency, blame the NYTimes.

19. NikR

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    So no one's gonna say anything about the drama and chaos on the GOP side? Really? Ok, I know about the dangers of premature schadenfreude...but...can't we just revel in it just a little bit? Usually it's the Dems who are useless and disorganized, but now the shoe is on the other foot! They're trying to burn their party to the ground. On TV.

And Mitt Romney! Oh Mitt Romney, bless ur foolish, elitist, leave-it-to-beaver-trip-back-to-the-50s tight-ass heart. Please, please proceed.

ColumbusGuy and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  20. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Oh I am enjoying it. I am hoping against hope that Trump may actually destroy the party...but it will probably survive. I am increasingly concerned that the nominee will be Trump or Cruz-the two worst possible choices. As crazy as this country is, one of them might become president. That kind of tempers my schadenfraude a bit.

And Trump is winning Michigan, and so is Sanders! -keeping it interesting.

NikR and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  21. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    So Trump and Clinton are up in Ohio and Florida-winner take all states. 1 out of every ten Americans live in these two states. Nearly 32 million people.

CNN/ORC Poll: Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton lead in Florida, Ohio - CNNPolitics.com

Trump is killing it in Florida-Rubio's home state. It is at least closer in Ohio(still shameful though that Trump is ahead)

Meanwhile...
    Sanders is toast.

Anyone going to watch the debate tonight? Tomorrow night? Trump and Clinton are really going to have to screw up...

* I do wonder though..how could Bernie win Michigan but be so far behind in Ohio? could he pull another upset? The states are not that different except that Ohio is far superior of course.

22. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Well, the Sanders supporters will point to Michigan as proof that the polls can't be trusted.

As much as I joke, I'm not mad at Bernie and would have to hesitation voting for him in the General Election (even after that ill phrased comment about Black people having a monopoly on poverty and police harassment)...

I'll be watching the debate tonight...I've seen all of them (on both sides) so there's no reason to stop now, I guess.

It's funny seeing Bernie buck up to Hillary lately, I always wonder if he's ever gonna come off as sexist or condescending.

23. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I am at the point where I am fine with either of them. They both have good points and bad points. I just want to get on with fighting Cruz, Trump, Mittens, whoever it ends up being on the other side.

I think Sanders trade stuff went over better than Clinton's auto industry stuff.

Also I read somewhere that more white male voters went for Sanders than anticipated. I was wondering if sexism would raise it's head among the electorate. Also @Ockydub should be pleased to know that at least half of younger black votes went for Bernie instead of Hillary. They helped put him over the top in Michigan.

24. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  25. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  26. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Ok am I messing up with these things again or what? LOL!. I need a Cypher Avenue smilie translator dammit. Is that not a 'facepalm' I used? Shit. I think you like to see me squirm in confusion Ocky. lol

27. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    @Ockydub's smilie was in reaction to the photo (Confused/Stunned Reaction)

This is my reaction to your inability to read the context of any smilies:

:mindblown:

28. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    and this is my reaction to Nick's reaction to Columbus Guy's reaction for no understanding smiles emojis.
    :franko1:

29. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    What's your reaction to me thinking you all were trying to say simile all this time? LOL

30. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Well ok then but he should have quoted the photo too then, as it was it was just the smilie he was responding to and not the pic. Either quote the pic and make the smilie or just leave the smilie wihtout quoting anything. not quote the smilie and leave another smilie..right? The way it was his smilie was only a reaction to what he quoted-which was my smilie (facepalm) which is where the confusion started. I was all 'what is 'confusing' with my using a 'facepalm' smilie regarding a Buddha/God Trump pic?
    My damn brain hurts now I am done.

:sucka:

31. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    :sucka:

32. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    disgusting.gif

Y'all can kiss Lyin' Ted on the mouth! lol

33. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    :scust:

34. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    A place to just the latest polls: RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Damn Sanders is getting killed in the polls in Illinois, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Florida, Maryland, Ohio-all big delegate states.

35. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Remember though, ALL the polls are wrong and the MSM are in the bag for Hillary.