Ronda's Suicidal Thoughts

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by grownman, Feb 18, 2016.

1. grownman

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I don't know how many people follow martial arts or even care. However, for the 2 people who do I wanted to post this. I am slowly becoming a fan even though it's a lot of blood, sweat and tears. I practiced tai chi at one point when I was younger and in better shape, it was one of the lightest and easiest forms to learn. But, I stopped after awhile because I sprung my ankle and never went back. Lol. I have recently looked at some videos and considering it again.

In this article Ronda Rousey, a UFC champion lost a fight in a match against Holly Holms-back in November. She revealed on the Ellen DeGeneres show of having suicidal thoughts after her loss.

I just came across this today on MSN. This was just another reminder of how dangerous it is to idolize or envy those that may have what we perceive as more. It was a reminder that everybody has low moments from the highest to the lowest. I sometimes find myself look at people side-eye because of their rank, money and popularity. Jealousy is a ugly on anybody-no matter how nice looking. The people we watch have "those days" to whether they admit or not. We all bleed. This is just me thinking out loud...

upload_2016-2-18_18-50-20.png upload_2016-2-18_19-7-11.png

Holly Holm has rational response to Ronda Rousey’s suicide comments

Jdudre and Jaa dapped this.