Ryan Coogler and Michael B. Jordan Vanity Picture

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by Infinite_loop, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I don't see what all the fuss is about. You'd think they were slobbing each other down with the way people are acting. It shows just how overly paranoid and homophobic society especially black American society is when people ascribe all sorts or meanings to this photo. Men used to be even more intimate in photos
    aaport.jpg
    832098d719ca45a3649ad45500b7ace8.jpg
    aaport3.jpg
    bros2-1.jpg

Tyroc, grownman and Jaa dapped this.
  2. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    When I first saw the picture, I knew there would be unnecessary backlash, I myself just saw it as very brotherly/fraternal like. When my very heterosexual cousins and I get together, we have lots of family pictures of us embracing and one cousin in particular will takes shots kissing us all, male and female, on the head.
    Outside of my personal (crazy person) touching policies, I have a hard time understanding the resistance to innocent affection.