Self defense/Martial Arts?

Discussion in 'Gym and Workouts' started by Boaxy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Has anyone else took any self defense classes, or any martial arts classes, and has experience in that?

I have myself. I took some jujitsu ground fighting and self defense classes. It's very useful.

Goldentree, Apollo and DreG dapped this.
  2. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    My dad basically put me through boot camp for about four years,then I did four years of formal training in Karate.Going in with the basics already drilled into me was a plus.
    The last time I took a class I was almost 18,but the conditioning has stayed with my body.I can still shrug off heavy blows and my balance ain't bad either.It always surprises me .

Boaxy and Apollo dapped this.