Sellout

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Michael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Cool, it still sounds like you are making a distinction between the two but I think we get each other's POV and agree to disagree.

This reminds me of the heterosexual co-worker who thinks we would be a good match with another man simply because we are the only two gay people they know. A person simply being a man does not equal attraction for all gay men. I agree that being open to all races and types widens your options, but I can't criticize someone who strictly goes after what turns them on or has worked more often for them in the past.

Dante dapped this.
  2. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    But in all the examples you give the religious one, and all the other ones, those are based on social things. Race and sexual orientation are things people can't change.
    And excluding someone because of something they can't change is an -ism. It's the eniter reason we have things like the black lives matter movement and feminism because being exclude when all things are equal fucks you up and that is a pain that can't be easily fix.
    That is troubling coming from the founder of a site that is trying to bring a voice to people that are being told that they are not worth of love and affection

3. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I analyz people because well like many other gay people out their... scratch that am not talking for anybody but me. I have been in to many fucked situations with fucked up people that did not give a fuck about anybody else but themselves. I love this site it's at an 89% for me i do not have any other contact with black gay people besides the Internet I am hoping with time it will become a full 100% but I am not going to forget the fact people are crazy I rather be alone, crazy and free then get sucked into another fucked head space
    back in the day there's a book called before the Irish were white check it out racism is a very special kind of crazy

4. Jdudre

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    @Nick Delmacy,Pleas don't think I am hating on you or anything I just like this type of discussion, I love this site it has the perfect mix of everything that I want and need right now.

5. Boaxy

Boaxy SO FIERCE
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Being homosexual/gay and black and being in the black community in some cases is already selling out to white supremacy.

So why does it matter that it's a white man?

This is very complex. I appreciate all opinions on this too. Damn.

6. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single