Side-Piece Chronicles (African King's MDW 2018 Part III) - I did it WILLINGLY!

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by African King, Jun 10, 2018.

1. African King

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    As my vacation in Atlanta was winding down, I remember when the Liberian and Nigerian man I met at MIXX told me that he wanted to see me one more time. I was hesitant but I obliged to see him once more. My friend from out of town and my twin brother found about a concert featuring Empire's Jussie Smollett and Kelly Rowland's group called June's Diary. I posed that to the guy from MIXX but he wanted something a bit less noisy since he wanted to really just spend time getting to know me better. I just remember being so nervous about meeting him because I was aware of my hormones raging out of control when I thought about him, his lips, his body, and the list goes on and on... I know how much he was physically attracted to me as well. I was thinking to myself like this may be the night that I lose my virginity and to a man in a full-blown relationship! I was joking with my twin brother and our friend from out of town that I should join Amber Rose's SLUTWALK next year for what I was anticipating going down that night. They told me to ease up and stop talking all crazy. I remember when one of my Nigerian friends (that I call my big brother) called me before I went out with the guy from MIXX and he told me to just keep calm and to have a good time. He said that if I want to just be cool and have a friendship with the guy then I should just say that. On the other hand, he told me that if I want to kiss the guy from MIXX or have sex or anything in between those extremes that I can if I want to because at the end of the day during a holiday weekend like Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend that people are just trying to get their rocks off. My Nigerian friend told me to just chill and not ask too many questions before I scare the man away. I was grateful for the advice and then we wrapped up our conversation before I decided to get ready for my meeting up with ol' boy from MIXX.

I remember when we got to a Thai restaurant in Midtown that is typically known for it's great food and a more dressy casual and chic vibe. I had my button down that was ironed to perfection, a new pair of blue jeans that fit well and my black Chelsea sneakers. I remember second-guessing myself before leaving in my Uber if I should have dressed down because knowing the guy that I am into --- he can be very chill in his dress at times. I got a call from him upon arrival because he was not sure where the restaurant was so I waited for him after directing him. Of course... he came in a t-shirt, some sweatshirts and some Jordans. I was laughing so hard inside but he looked so good though especially when he walked in front of me. His butt looked so good in those shorts I just wanted to bite it. We got into the restaurant and I took the advice of my "big brother" and it was fun. The conversation was flowing and very easy and I did not ask too many questions. The vibe was good. I know we both noticed each other admiring what was in front of us respectively at different times during the dinner. I remember going to the bathroom for quick second just letting my twin brother and our friend from out of town know that all was well then we ended up going to a cafe in midtown to go grab some dessert because the traditional Thai desserts were not sparking our curiosity enough to try them. Then i noticed that he paid the whole bill and tipped appropriately while I was in the restroom, which was kind and pleasing to me. We then rode together for cheesecake and continued our conversations and we shared a lot of laughs but his phone kept being blown up. Come to find out it was his family members that left some part of Marietta and they wanted to see him and find some family-friendly activities to do in Midtown Atlanta. Some minutes go by then literally 12 Liberians show up where we were dining outside and I was like wow. They didn't even know that we were on a date. I was cool and calm and showed them a lot of respect and love. 4 adults and 8 kids. I spent a little time getting to know them but I was wondering when they would leave. I left for a bit to go use the bathroom to call my twin brother and he told me I need to leave that and hang out with him and two friends of ours ASAP. I came out of the bathroom expecting my Uber then the whole family was gone and my guy from MIXX was there alone. He told me that he could take me to wherever I needed to go and to cancel the Uber.

Once we got back to his car, I remembered him alluding to the fact that he had a foot fetish. I coyly removed my shoes then rested my right foot on my left knee (crossing my legs) then it was like my foot was steel and the guy from MIXX's hand was like a magnet! He then asked me to take the sock off and I did. He continued to massage my foot and I'm not gonna lie and say it did not feel good! As we made our way to our next stop, we chatted a bit more and he apologized for his family showing up and I told him it was all good. We began making our way up the stairs to a bar in Glenwood area known for selling premium beers and as we walked up the stairs he told me that he had to say one more time that he finds me very attractive. My hormones were raging inside of me but I had to just really keep it cool. Approaching the entrance of the bar, there is a small "alley" next to the doors that was secluded and blocked off a bit. I attempted to sort of nudge him in the alley but he did not budge much so we went in and greeted my people. We chatted for some minutes then they made their way out before the both of us did. As we left the bar, I literally took him by his arm into the small "alley" next to the entrance and he had no clue what I was doing then I went in for the kisses and I can still feel his soft lips against mine. I remember the electric feeling of us embracing one another and passionately kissing. He was shocked but I could tell he enjoyed it and he mentioned a lady in the parking lot that could see us kissing and I told him I did not care and we kissed even more. We walked back to his car and I promise you that at literally every red light, stop sign or slow down on the freeway that we just kept making out and caressing one another and feeling up on each other's you know what (wink wink).

We got to the last bar we wanted to hit that night and it was terrible because the power kept going out and the music would stop. The place was so dead and it was a shame because they advertised how it was newly renovated! The both of us arrived first before my twin brother and our other friends. We all hung out for a bit then I whispered in the Nigerian/Liberian man's ear that I met at MIXX to meet me in the bathroom. We went in more just kissing and touching and it was amazing! We kept watch of the door to make sure no one saw us then he had to get home since he had to take his family to the airport tomorrow morning before his afternoon flight. I kissed him goodbye then I spent some more time with my twin brother and our friends before the power at the bar went out maybe 3 more times then we all decided to call it a night. Thank goodness there was no cover charge and we headed home. After getting home, I called the guy from MIXX and we had some small talk and told each other good night and that we really enjoyed each other's company.

I talked to my twin brother and friend from out of town about what happened and they were pleased that I at least enjoyed myself. I really had a nice time and enjoyed the moment for what it was. I still could not believe that I did it but I could not help myself after spending so much time in the company of such a fine African man. I was blown away by not only his looks but his intelligence and his conversation. Conversation is key for me. He was the fifth man I kissed (my first was when I was 27 last year's Memorial Day Weekend) and he complimented my skills so you know my confidence went all the way up!

Memorial Day Weekend this year had to be the best weekend of my entire life thus far! I really just let loose and had a good time at the house parties, the clubs/bars, and even just being at the house with my twin brother and our friend from out of town. They were so surprised at me turning up so much and they just thought it was so cute seeing me get excited about having a drink or getting play from different men while out. I definitely feel like after this weekend that I have to top it when Labor Day Weekend (ATL Black Gay Pride) comes around this year. I don't know what I will do but maybe I'll step even further outside of my comfort zone and surprise myself!

@SB3 @DreG @Nick Delmacy @OckyDub @JNH412 @Michael @takeyourmeds91 @Omega Level @Jai@Artistic Arsonist @ControlledXaos @Cyrus-Brooks @acessential @Aejae @RolandG @KritiKal Analysis@GeePee @mojoreece @Infinite_loop @Nicholan @Rico @BrentForays @d.c. @dc @Artistic Arsonist @GeePee

2. Rico

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Don’t rush, keep enjoying your good times as they occur; when you get to “that moment” let it happen naturally, whenever.

But when “the moment” comes (no pun), I think we’ll need a sign; like in the comic strip Dilbert. Everyone knew he got laid because his necktie straightened out lol...

African King dapped this.
  3. African King

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    @Rico yeah when that time comes, @Nick Delmacy and @OckyDub will get the exclusive and I will be featured as a guest on a future podcast this year (maybe) lol.

But yeah I have felt weird about being a virgin at 28 y.o. but it is all good because I only felt some type of way because others influenced those emotions. I feel like even though I have been a late bloomer and really slow at times when it comes to dating that I am right where I am supposed to be. I have grown so much and I am grateful for my experiences.

Rico and mojoreece dapped this.
  4. Rico

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    First thing is get rid of that notion that there’s some that virginity has an expiration date. Don’t do anything until you feel ready...even more if you NEVER do anything, that’s all good too. We have this stupid notion about sexuality/asexuality in this country. Some of it is cisgender, as, if you’re heterosexual AND you want to reproduce/procreate, you do have the biological clocks (more so women). We also have American Puritanism and the whole “we’re good patriotic Christians that don’t fuck cause non-God-sanctioned fucking is wrong” (but secretly fucking anyway). All that matters is you feel psychologically and physically healthy, good relationships (sexual or platonic), and you’re working your own plan. Me, CA squad, and the rest of humanity can go pound sand when it comes you doing YOU.

5. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Inching forward but not slut walk status yet grasshopper. Progress is progress though.

African King, SB3 and Rico dapped this.
  6. TheEdge

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Good read brother. Glad you putting yourself out there... willingly

African King dapped this.
  7. African King

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    LOL

8. African King

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I could not help myself lol.

TheEdge dapped this.
  9. Jai

Jai I sexual person that doesn't have sex...Slap me...
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    It was a good read. I'd be nervous. At least you're better off than I am though. All the CA squad stay pulling menz..lol

When you said the guy showed up in normalnclothes Iaughed and when yuYu want to bite the guys butt I grinned at that one.

Your story is really inspiring. Whenever I go on my first date and actually kiss a guy that I actually like one day, hope it will be as passionate as this was

When the day comes and I get like you and I'm still around these parts, I'm going to post a pretty detailed story too.

Can't wait to read more of your adventures.

#9 Jai, Jun 15, 2018 at 8:17 PM
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018 at 8:26 PM
    Rico and African King dapped this.
  10. African King

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    That was the best weekend ever! He was my fifth kiss so it's all good just take your time but not too much time. If I had the confidence that I have now at 28 at maybe 21 or a bit older than that, then I would have been further along. I still remember the phrase/saying, "you're right where you're supposed to be..." so I am just taking everything one day at a time.

Rico dapped this.