Social media overshare gives rise to delusional piggy

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by Tyroc, May 1, 2016.

1. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    Chris Christie ‘Would’ve Gone In And Cuffed’ Laremy Tunsil Over Bong Video
    Since the president thing didn’t work out, perhaps Christie can become the NFL’s enforcer when his term as governor is up?
    Dude uploaded this to his twitter some time ago and now that it went viral, he's lost out on potential millions.
    To make matters worse, failed Presedential candidate and part time marshmellow man Chris Christie who couldn't find his own d!ck with a roadmap and a jelly donut taped to it chimed in on how he would have handled it, in his dreams.

ct-dolphins-laremy-tunsil-twitter-video-20160429.png
    split-laremy-0429.jpg
    Laremy Tunsil has a lot more to worry about than the colossal hit his first NFL salary took after a video surfaced showing him taking a bong hit from a gas mask.

New Jersey Governor and anti-marijuana crusader Chris Christie was so incensed by the video, he dusted off his crime-busting hat from days of yore.

Christie, a former U.S. attorney, said that he would have brought his prosecutorial hammer down on Tunsil over the video of him that emerged just before the NFL Draft on Thursday night.

“It’s unbelievable,” Christie said Friday on the “Boomer & Carton” radio show on New York’s WFAN. “Because the bong hits aren’t enough. Give me the gas mask too. It’s incredible. I can’t take my eyes off it. It’s unbelievable.”

“When I was a prosecutor, I would’ve gone in and cuffed this guy,” Christie said. “I would’ve been all over it.”
    Christie, who abandoned his presidential campaign to line up behind front-runner Donald Trump, is vehemently opposed to legalizing marijuana. When his campaign was still active, he promised he would strictly uphold the federal ban on marijuana, despite the fact that most Americans are in favor of legalization. Though medical marijuana is legal in New Jersey, Christie has also called it a “front for legalization.” He was unmoved by the story of a young girl who was forced to relocate to Colorado to access medical marijuana, due to the strictness of New Jersey’s program.

But Christie’s plan might not be so easily executed. While it is unclear when or where the video was taken, most states have statute of limitations, and Tunsil said the episode “happened years ago.”

While Tunsil declined to run the 40-yard-dash, he did impress in other respects at pro days leading up to the draft.

Christie added that he felt sorry for the impact the video had on Tunsil’s draft fortunes.

“Who’s the guy who hates him enough that they had access to that video and put it on?” Christie said. “I mean, wow.”

CORRECTION: This article previously stated that Tunsil ran a 4.33 second 40-yard dash; in fact, he declined to run the 40-yard dash.
    5725153122000036002550fd.jpeg
    Babe - That'll Do Pig.GIF

2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I cant stand Christie.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  3. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Muhf@#kaz need to stop postin' every f#$kin aspect of they damn personal lives. Then you wont have some unknown, hatin' a$$ troll appear from under some bridge in your past and start showin' everybody all yo' sh!t. LOL!! I dislike Christie like Christian Fundamentalists hate Evolution, but I have no sympathy for Laremy. Shoulda known betta.

#3 alton, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    grownman, ControlledXaos and Tyroc dapped this.
  4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I agree @alton most, not all but most of the people who I have known who played football all through school don't have a grip on the day to day life we non pillar riding people have. A lot of those guys have expectations of folks catering to them. Then when they don't make the NFL that lack of local fame hits them. He probably never considered that this could get out or that it would cost him as much as it did.

But my question is who is was that holding and lighting the bong?

Tyroc and alton dapped this.
  5. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Even if he was a "nobody" and had no future prospects of anything, that activity should've remained to himself. Some shit just doesn't need to be on Social Media. I didn't even notice someone else was holding the bong LMAO

ControlledXaos and Tyroc dapped this.
  6. Tyroc

Daps Received:
    Even if you are not on social media and aren't anywhere close to being famous, be careful what you let be filmed or photographed cuz them trolls be everywhere and love to put out folks most personal and potentially embarrassing past moments.
    Luckily I have a very low shame threshold. LoL!

ControlledXaos and alton dapped this.
  7. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Let me find out I ran across some @Tyroc nudes.

Tyroc dapped this.
  8. Tyroc

Daps Received:
    Someone on these boards has.
    Won't tell me where though!

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  9. Sean P

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I prefer the term Religious Fundamentalists. Christianity looked much different when I was a kid (Of course, there was plenty of judgment in the church when I would visit down South; the vitriol didn't seem so highly toxic though.).

Tyroc dapped this.